Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to buy a replacement DS in town tomorrow, so I've a bit of catching up to do. I'll probably get Cooking Guide with the machine and possibly pick up some other titles — such as TWEWY — if there's any deals or such available.

In the meantime I've ordered these two online as I can pretty much guarantee they'll be RRP on the highstreet:

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £19.99 from ShopTo.

51uFOPWOZ3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - £17.99, also from ShopTo.

51cQCfmT6CL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I've been after this for a while, mostly because the film although fantastic left alot of unanswered questions (I've finished the novel and I still don't know who v is which is annoying)

That's the point. A man is breakable, an ideal is not. Or whatever the phrase is :heh: .

That's the point. A man is breakable, an ideal is not. Or whatever the phrase is :heh: .

Well yes but after reading the back (alan writes a mass of pages answering how he and david got the idea for v) saying about finding out who v is, I found out everything but that and it's going to bug me til I know. :shakehead

that lan adaptor raining, tell me how it goes, my dongle is ok but I was looking for something else really.

Well yes but after reading the back (alan writes a mass of pages answering how he and david got the idea for v) saying about finding out who v is, I found out everything but that and it's going to bug me til I know. :shakehead

that lan adaptor raining, tell me how it goes, my dongle is ok but I was looking for something else really.

My internet is usually a whole big farce to set up, but once i put in the IPs away it went working goood. ^___^

I didn't really want wireless because my internet can take tantrums, and it just adds another step of troubleshooting frustration. Plus wired is fast wins.

I bought it on ebay and it came reaaallly fast. ordered on thursday, came on saturday!:yay:

Sounds good, I can't wait to go back to cables I really can't, not sure I'd be able to use it at uni? Probably not which is a shame.

Gah being stuck on smash bros again!

Suppose it depends if they have wired access points, I don't personally know if that's the thing these days :heh:

2 pairs of cropped trouser/short things from Gap. Normally hate gap, but I suppose these are ok for summer. Like 60 quid total, but my mum was paying.

A thin sweater/top thing from Joy for like 45 quid. It's some weird japanese designer or something. It has a japanese version of what looks like the pepsi sign on the front.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!