Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Guest Jordan
Ah I see. Didnt realise you used it for work. :)

Whatcha gonna name this one?

Not a clue yet. My laptop is called Lettuce... Which was one of Letty's old nicknames XD.

Whats smaller than a Lettuce? A sprout? :p Haha, thats pretty good and at the same time terrible.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same Raining, hense the reason for me ditching my current one... I know mobile processors can take alot of heat but i really don't like it.

The Intel Atom runs extremely cool (the fan used is completely passive and hardly ever turns on apparently) and its a 55nm CPU, unlike the 90nm Turion X2 i currently have.

I'm thinking, my legs are burning so what the fuck is it doing to the insides of the pc :(

My workmates laugh at me... they said that I think PC's have feelings. Only cause I told them that a human should bear full weight on a computer chassis..

:shakehead

That's awesome!

You really are a massive dexter nerd, aren't you?

I stumbled across it and couldn't resist. A bobblehead is always good to have on a desk for when you're not working.

Although I do want a Dexter poster for my room next year. What can I say; he's a misanthrope who kills people and has a witty inner dialogue. What more could you want from a franchise?

Just got back from NYC! Bought some shizzle for cheap!

Can't be bothered to post pics but I bought a pair of converse shoes (the hi top ones), a pair of nike running shoes for the gym (they are so comfy!) and some other general shirts and tops.

OH and I bought Mass Effect today as well when I got back home for £19.99 from Shopto.net:

mass-effect-boxart.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!