Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought myselfs these!

Walkers_SensationsCrackers_Spare_Rib_Five_Spice_100g.jpg

They are so addictive ! I dont think they will survive today... :S

Which reminds me that when I was in London and was about to buy crisps from a vending machine in our hostel, I didn't recognise a single flavour, apart from maybe the salt (which even is called something else than salt) and one of these Sensations bags (something about Thai something something).

I felt so lost. D:

Which reminds me that when I was in London and was about to buy crisps from a vending machine in our hostel, I didn't recognise a single flavour, apart from maybe the salt (which even is called something else than salt) and one of these Sensations bags (something about Thai something something).

I felt so lost. D:

heheh aww! probs something stupid like "sea salt" or seomthing which at the end of the day is the same thing unless it tastes like the ocean.. and when things taste like the ocean here they taste like mud...

I am totally addicted to those which explains my sore throat atm XP but it was totally worth it! (anything in london worth purchasing? I find a moneyless day out in london (bar transport and food) to be extremely fun!!! TOY SHOPSSS) XD

heheh aww! probs something stupid like "sea salt" or seomthing which at the end of the day is the same thing unless it tastes like the ocean.. and when things taste like the ocean here they taste like mud...

I am totally addicted to those which explains my sore throat atm XP but it was totally worth it! (anything in london worth purchasing? I find a moneyless day out in london (bar transport and food) to be extremely fun!!! TOY SHOPSSS) XD

Eh, we never really had time to buy stuff, other than food (McDonalds, some peach alcohol drink, Sex on the Beach cocktail at the hostel, Pret a Manger tuna sandwich and chocolate cake and a coke, spaghetti at Spaghetti House, bag of crisps, some omelette, ice cream and a gingerbread man at Borough Market, an egg sandwich and chocolate milkshake thing at the train station). Spent £40 on all this. That's all I bought.

Didn't want to buy any overpriced crap at the museum shops, and we never really got to any other shops except on the last day, but it was some crappy expensive street with pretty much only shoes and clothes (Kings Road I think?). So no shopping for me. D:

I don't know much about this one, but my brother says it's brilliant.

That show confused me so much. I had no idea what was going on, what it was trying to do and why I was enjoying it. Despite this I felt compelled to watch almost every week.

Odd.

I bet nobody here even remembers me, but...

I bought a Mikuru Figure!

mikuru1.jpg

mikuru2.jpg

She's standing next to my President figure now. My Haruhi figure is a different make, and about twice as tall as Mikuru. Looked too wierd having them next to each other.

mikuruandpresident.jpg

OMG :o Mikuru FTW! :grin:

Where did you get her from? How much did it cost? :)

I need to built up my Haruhi figure collection! :D

I need to start up MY Haruhi figure collection...

Ooh, lovely monies, this job will be worth it at the end... :awesome:

Sorry, I haven't bought anything. I'll leave now.

Hmm well I just ordered this thinking £2.76 from the marketplace, should come in useful for my dissertation (use of music within fictional television shows aimed at youth) but...

Paperback: 32 pages

We'll see when it gets here...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!