Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good purchases! OC Season 3 = awesome!

I bought a 24" Oz can of Sugar Free Rockstar for $3.59 (the white one) I'm sure you lot knows what it looks like.

I have no idea what you are referring to at all. :smile:

DSC00448.jpg

A suit jacket and shirt for a wedding i'm going to next week in London. I know its tradition to wear a kilt and stuff to these kind of things but i'm sure as hell not walking around in on of those in London. I'd get layed into.

5125758m.jpg

Pre ordered £28 play.com

roll on the 19th so far have managed to avoid watching any episodes until i could watch the lot.

EM no i have not seen season 3 lol :p looking forward to it

DSC00448.jpg

A suit jacket and shirt for a wedding i'm going to next week in London. I know its tradition to wear a kilt and stuff to these kind of things but i'm sure as hell not walking around in on of those in London. I'd get layed into.

Where from?

I need a black suit jacket as I'm attending five weddings this summer. However, as I'm a broom it needs to be whatever the smallest size ever possible is.

Well I only really need the jacket as I have a range of shirts, ties and trousers I used to wear to work. And I have two waistjackets. So just need a jacket to finish it off.

Thanks though :)

inno.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Image065.jpg

Image066.jpg

Image064.jpg

I bought Bjork's single, Innocence today for £22. Only Bjork would release singles in a huge set featuring 2 12" vinyls of remixes, the digital single release on CD, a DVD of all the videos from the competition to create the official video for the song, and in such a magnificent package. I love the 5 sleeves of packaging, all of which hasve quotes from the song. The pride of my meagre Bjork colection. :)

I was going to get the Wanderlust single, but it's been delayed or something, and Innocence was my second choice.

Snip

You will appreciate this ;

55272thumb.JPG

x2 Packs. :blank: : peace: : peace: :blank: : peace: : peace: :blank: : peace: :awesome:

Also ;

Hotel Chocolat Chocs

Brown Summer Shorts *WHOOO*

Two Work Shirts

Indiana Jones LEGO

7626-LEGO-Jungle-Critter_thumb.jpg

One more small LEGO set

and

TGI Fridays meal. Yay they have a new meal JD Chicken and Shrimp. Whin.

You will appreciate this ;

55272thumb.JPG

x2 Packs. :blank: : peace: : peace: :blank: : peace: : peace: :blank: : peace: :awesome:

I'm lolling where I sit. Well, not really, but I love Clobberin' Time. One of my favourite sets for character selection. Everyone in it feels like they're only fighting for a laugh, and that they're all actually best friends.

I'm lolling where I sit. Well, not really, but I love Clobberin' Time. One of my favourite sets for character selection. Everyone in it feels like they're only fighting for a laugh, and that they're all actually best friends.

Yeah it was so weird seeing the packs (As I havnt seen them in 5 years)

Very fond memories of sitting on a bench in Harrow with Aqua opening them. :)

(Shame I pulled crap....and an AIM agent was in the bottom, glue spillage pulled it out and cut my thumb) :indeed:

Yeah it was so weird seeing the packs (As I havnt seen them in 5 years)

Very fond memories of sitting on a bench in Harrow with Aqua opening them. :)

(Shame I pulled crap....and an AIM agent was in the bottom, glue spillage pulled it out and cut my thumb) :indeed:

At least you have opened multiple packs of CT...when I first got my friends into it, they all bought as many packs as they could, leaving me with the last CT pack in Forbidden Planet. I got Doc Doom R, Black Widow R, AIM agent E and some other shite. Blob E I think.

I still love though. I've since got everyone else I wanted from it. :)

Pre-ordered this:

2402870029_4da22e7b00.jpg

Limited Edition Version with:

6" Old Snake 'Olive Drab' action figure

"The Making Of Metal Gear Solid 4" documentary on Blu-ray Disc

Official Metal Gear Solid 4 soundtrack

£80....expensive but the two days paid holiday I take off work to play it will easily cover it! :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!