Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen the original Saw and I thought it was quite good — albeit not really my thing — but I'm more than a little suspicious that the sequels are horrible cash-ins. The fifth is out this year: that's 5 movies in 4 years. Are the follow ups honestly any good?

As for my purchases, I meant to bid on the Japanese reprint of Imogen Heap's album 'i Megaphone'. Unfortunately I forgot to do so closer to the end of bidding.

I've only seen the original Saw and I thought it was quite good — albeit not really my thing — but I'm more than a little suspicious that the sequels are horrible cash-ins. The fifth is out this year: that's 5 movies in 4 years. Are the follow ups honestly any good?

I've only seen the 2nd and 3rd but both where crap, the 3rd slightly less then the 2nd but neither are worth watching.

How much did you pay?

£360 >>' gonna be treading carefully financially for a month :P it came with a game and a blu-ray disc though, Motorstorm & Underworld Evolution, I still think it was a reasonably good buy seeing as they have sold for more and Pal 60gbs (with only software backwards compatibility) regularly seem to be going for £400 + often for just the machine. :S

Guest Stefkov

PA.28743.002.jpg

And slowly building towards an awesome purchase that will happen before the 10th of March.

PA.55708.002.jpg

h.o.l.y.s.h.i.t.y.e.s

Guest Stefkov
What, where, how, why, who, how much????

CD/DVD. play-asia or yes-asia. internet. because he's awesome. Hard Gay. $15 = £7 ish.

You should go and buy all the Nippon Ichi games now you've started with one of them! :D

I may do, but after Ive finished Disgaea one and two. Im on Chapter 8 on the PSP, just decided to make a Mage character as I didnt have one yet, and shes going to be amazing. What do you call your characters? I have awesome and random names like

Terra Ubernara (Winged monster)

Carl Torrent (Boggart)

Breakka (Ninja w/ Guns)

Wolffa (Black karatae guy w/ Axe)

etc.

<3 Disgaea so much.

As for my purchases, I meant to bid on the Japanese reprint of Imogen Heap's album 'i Megaphone'. Unfortunately I forgot to do so closer to the end of bidding.

Its one of those things you are either a fan of or your not.

Me i like the films have seen them all. And will probably keep watching them for as long as they are made.

I know they probably are cheap cash-ins, but i find them entertaining and like seeing all the strange ways to get people to kill them self. maybe im a little sick.

Its one of those things you are either a fan of or your not.

Me i like the films have seen them all. And will probably keep watching them for as long as they are made.

I know they probably are cheap cash-ins, but i find them entertaining and like seeing all the strange ways to get people to kill them self. maybe im a little sick.

I'm the same : peace:

The films are decent enough and I'm just interested to see how everything is linked together and what is going to happen.. and it's great that magicbuttons likes them so we can watch them together :smile:

..damn, I love that girl :love:

Guest bluey

*GASP!*

HARD GAY?!?!?!

FOOOOOO! ~~~~~~~ <3

:grin:

genius. absolute genius.

all i purchased this weekend was a tank of petrol... and some random party stuffs. soon i must go to tesco for some milk! it would be terrible if i ran out of milk. how the hell would i make tea?! howwww?!

i got my heroes t-shirt at the weekend though :smile: i love it!! though girls, if you ever buy clothes from play.com - make sure you check the size guide - i'm glad i did! i'd have gone for a Medium, but the "large" was listed as a UK size 12... so i went for that instead. it was a good call. *nods*

*GASP!*

HARD GAY?!?!?!

FOOOOOO! ~~~~~~~ <3

:grin:

genius. absolute genius.

all i purchased this weekend was a tank of petrol... and some random party stuffs. soon i must go to tesco for some milk! it would be terrible if i ran out of milk. how the hell would i make tea?! howwww?!

i got my heroes t-shirt at the weekend though :smile: i love it!! though girls, if you ever buy clothes from play.com - make sure you check the size guide - i'm glad i did! i'd have gone for a Medium, but the "large" was listed as a UK size 12... so i went for that instead. it was a good call. *nods*

God knows what I am at size 14 then >_>

Bought myself lucozade again, cottage pie and a chocolate crossiant :yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!