N-Europe

Stocka

Vista compatible ;D

Annoyingly the fourth won't work on my Vista PC. I think it might be something to do with it being quad-core, but at any rate I haven't found a fix for it.

I bought Rez HD on Wednesday. And no doubt I'll buy it again when it eventually appears on the PSN.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I bought the follwoing:

31bF2v5yM7L._AA240_.jpg Pcket Symphony by Air :)

£12.60 from Zavvi, comes on two white heavyweight vinyls!

pink-floyd-meddle.jpg

Meddle by Pink Floyd on Vinyl, one of my favourite ever albums and only £6.50 from record shop in Newcastle :D

Also bought a red jumper from topman and Jigsaw falling into place single on Vinyl. Very pleased with the purchases I must say :)

Lost Odyssey £31 from a UK seller on eBay.

lost_odyssey_japon.jpg

This wasn't really on my radar, but I've been hearing good things about the music and writing — hopefully they will help me look past the random battles.

At any rate it's been a while since I've played a traditional JRPG, and Lost Odyssey sounds like the epitome of such a thing.

Lost Odyssey £31 from a UK seller on eBay.

lost_odyssey_japon.jpg

This wasn't really on my radar, but I've been hearing good things about the music and writing — hopefully they will help me look past the random battles.

At any rate it's been a while since I've played a traditional JRPG, and Lost Odyssey sounds like the epitome of such a thing.

Damn stupid problems with my credit card i´d have this jewel in my hands if it wasn´t for the play-asia giving me troubles with my card