Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it ACTUALLY worth it I have the money to go out and get one now...

I want to get 300 on it!

I have one and despite the gay thing, even I got managed to get turned on by HD Halle Berry's breasts in Swordfish.

34L

have to be long im 6 foot 5 hehe

found 2 t-shirts i liked as well but were out of stock gah will check topman next time im in town

Its people like you who ruin it for us skinny folk :p

But nah seriously I hate sales because I go in thinking "oooh sales" and I'll be lucky if 5% is a suitable size for me.

I think I only bought lunch today...

Thats uber sexy.

Although I heard somewhere that anything beyond 6m pixels is pointless due to them being practically invisible to teh human eye.

....Unless you're....are you an alien?

Still...sexy camera. Hard-on inducing.

Not true as such. Anything over six (give or take) isn't really suitable for the average user as they don't tend to print above 6x4 (and even 3 can do that fine).

canon_ixus_75_zoom1.jpg

My sexy new digital camera :yay:

Got paid today and couldn't resist splashing out. It really doesn't help my bank balance that I work in an electronics store, being surrounded by all these cool gadgets all day..

Smexy stuff.

went to topman today and tried on the red jeans they didnt suit at all being so tall in skinny jeans doesnt look right.

didnt have the shirt in there

I hate skinny jeans.....but only cos I look awful in them haha. Some men look pretty cool with them, others are just trying hard. :awesome:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!