NEurope

Nothing will be better than the 'normal' version of PES with a standard controller! So many good times....some of my PES sessions have been epic!

Nothing will be better than the 'normal' version of PES with a standard controller! So many good times....some of my PES sessions have been epic!

I thought that, then I just bought PES on Wii. You will be surprised.

Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_-_Ring_of_Fates.jpg

and

phantomhourglass_copy1.jpg

I left the Finnish military service in January so now I have to do social work. Because of that I have to go to a month long course somewhere far away from my home, so I'll be living at the training centre...I needed some new games for my DS so that I have something to play there. :heh:

Haha, I'm super excited as well! Want to know what the quality is like. =D

Thanks again for buying it by the way! ^______^

ooo ^.^ that looks great, I want one!

Then get your purse out. I guess one would cost around £15 with shipping.

I can't find a picture, but earlier I bought some Marks & Spencer Belgian Chocolate Milk, which is officially one of the richest things I've ever drunk. Few things are too sickly for me to finish in one sitting, but this was a borderline case.

Do Get One! :grin: Eenuh's drawings are the best! :yay:

It cost £13.60 altogether! which is a great Price! :awesome:

I wish i had more money to buy some other stuff to! ^_______^

Today i bought:

smarties.jpg

A new amplifier for my bass at £170 :) Been a long time coming, do glad i finally have it!! :D

BC_qjpreviewth.jpg

A month of WoW - It's been a year since i last bought game time.

I have just spent £2206.90 on a round the world ticket :awesome:

Route is :

London > Montreal > Torronto > New York > Houston (via Dallas) > Mexico City > Rio De Janeiro > Buenos Aires > Auckland (via Santiago) > 3 weeks traveling round NZ > Melbourne > Sydney > Cairns > Bangkok > Hong Kong > Beijing > Moscow > London.

roll on 15th September.

I have just spent £2206.90 on a round the world ticket :awesome:

Route is :

London > Montreal > Torronto > New York > Houston (via Dallas) > Mexico City > Rio De Janeiro > Buenos Aires > Auckland (via Santiago) > 3 weeks traveling round NZ > Melbourne > Sydney > Cairns > Bangkok > Hong Kong > Beijing > Moscow > London.

roll on 15th September.

God damn that is amazing! including 3 weeks in NZ also! How long is the total trip?

well havent been able to officialy book any flights past the end of Jan because you can only book 10 months in advance. But im looking at somewhere in begining of next May.

That does sound pretty awesome, how long is each stop (or again is nothing final yet?) And where do you book that kinda thing?

Wondered round Sheffield for a few hours and all I bought was a hat and snacks. Did see an awesome coat but it didn't quite feel right (maybe it was the pricetag that didn't feel right but whatever)

That does sound pretty awesome, how long is each stop (or again is nothing final yet?) And where do you book that kinda thing?

Wondered round Sheffield for a few hours and all I bought was a hat and snacks. Did see an awesome coat but it didn't quite feel right (maybe it was the pricetag that didn't feel right but whatever)

You mean hike aroudn sheffield! damn hills! how much was said coat>?

tescoshopperweb.jpg

Did some tesco shopping to feed me! Bought some nice buns, veg (leek, red onion, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes cabbage), salmon, beef steak, cheese, chips and BEST OF ALL periperi nandos ketchup!!

noo that aint me!

The flights that have been confirmed:

London > Montreal - 15/09/08

Montreal > Torronto - 29/09/08

Torronto > New York - 13/10/08

New York > Houston (via Dallas) - 27/10/08

Houston (via Dallas) > Mexico City - 04/11/08

Mexico City > Rio De Janeiro - 20/11/08

Rio De Janeiro > Buenos Aires - 25/11/08

Buenos Aires > Auckland (via Santiago)- 02/12/08

3 weeks traveling round NZ

Auckland > Melbourne - 23/12/08

Melbourne > Sydney - 28/12/08

Sydney > Cairns - 07/01/08

Cairns > Bangkok - 15/01/08

Although looking at that I might spend a couple more weeks in australia, because I dont want to hit moscow before April at the earliest :P

I booked it through http://www.statravel.co.uk popped into my local one had a chat with them of what I was roughly planning. They told me it should be possible with a bit tweaking. Went back in this morning sat down with someone and properly planned it out the paid for it and left. Anyway I cant reccomend them highly enough. I'm sure it can probably be done cheaper if you look around, but I was so impressed with their service I couldnt be bothered to shop around.

iphone-parallels.jpg

i know overly expencive right... but its so shiny i couldnt resisit

JB'd? or it was over priced :(

1_m.jpg

Got the Creative FATAL1TY Headset yesterday, used it for a couple of hours last night and I'm loving it so far, very comfy! Dislike the branding on it, but other than that its a quality headset, now I just have to buy a good sound card.

thrustmaster_t-wireless.jpg

€19.90

I wanted a good wireless controller with rumble for Brawl, it works really well!