NEurope

Poo, I was hoping they'd stay at the 130-150 limit. Though brand new from amazon 180 isn't too bad, I suppose, now the xbox is cheaper.

I got mine from Pixmania around Christmas for literally £140 (without delivery), they're now £230 at the same place...

Ouch, what a jump, fingers crossed they'll be cheaper in a few months ^.^

Oh how I like lying to myself...>_>

EDIT: hmm the reviews on amazon about it seem to say gaming is a no no with it :S

Ok, I ordered this from Amazon a few weeks ago, without paying extra for first class delivery and it never came this week- delivery estimate was like 20th-28th! So after some fruitful trading in and whatnot... something like: trade in SSX Blur to CeX, buy MGS on PS1 and Super Princess Peach on DS, then go to Game and trade in Super Princess Peach and put the money onto some Game card... weird, but all in the name of taking advantage of the system- and not by me, eh / Greg?! / I traded in Mercury Meltdown Revolution to Xtravision for £12 and then bought Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn! :yay:

Dodgy webcam pic:

Image016.jpg

Ouch, what a jump, fingers crossed they'll be cheaper in a few months ^.^

Oh how I like lying to myself...>_>

EDIT: hmm the reviews on amazon about it seem to say gaming is a no no with it :S

Thats crazy!

I play games on Letty's all the time and its a great little set. Probably as good, if not better than my 32" Samsung.

Thats crazy!

I play games on Letty's all the time and its a great little set. Probably as good, if not better than my 32" Samsung.

Weird, not that I don't trust your judgement, but they were going on about lighting and it having to refreash on fps...sounds abit weird.

train-tickets-national-rail-standard-class-STD-cheap-day-return-from-Norbiton-to-Aldershot-12Dec2001-England-DHD.jpg

Train tickets for Wednesday.

But to where?!?! (no, not what it says on that pic)

And I'm going to go out now which means I shall buy a few of these:

ginandtonic.JPG

G&T

Weird, not that I don't trust your judgement, but they were going on about lighting and it having to refreash on fps...sounds abit weird.

Ah. Yes, that is a rare issue in those sets.

Basically, some are effected by light bleeding (where you can see the backlight over the actual image). I can't say Letty's has that issue.

Ah. Yes, that is a rare issue in those sets.

Basically, some are effected by light bleeding (where you can see the backlight over the actual image). I can't say Letty's has that issue.

Hmm, ok, doesn't sound like an uberly serious problem to be honest.

How come? Same problem or?

I had that issue on a 22" Samsung, took it back in the end.

_~10Char~_

I've got a 19" widescreen Samsung which I got for about £140 (thank god for quidco) but due my 360 being away I've havn't been able to test it out yet. It seems pretty good at the moment so hopefully it does not suffer from those problems.

I was looking at a curry's leaflet today and saw they had a 19" LCD Samsung TV for £280. :blank: I mean wha? I'm pretty sure it was the same as mine and if it wasn't that means it would of been a worse spec than mine for almost double the price. And retailers wonder why people shop online so much...

just ordered this from play

181143m.jpg

really getting in to it again now :)

17081_2.jpg

Well not me personally, but the household. 40 inches, only had it a day and I love it already!

wii_component_2.jpg

To make the Wii look its best.

Sony_Memory_Stick_Pro_Duo_2GB.jpeg

2GB card for my phone, so I can finally have a decent amount of music on it.

17081_2.jpg

Well not me personally, but the household. 40 inches, only had it a day and I love it already!

Is that an R86, R87 or R88? O_o

What model is that HDTV Sparko? And how much was it? *Is tempted to get a HDTV in the not-too-distant future...*

I got...

g07897p3eh1.jpg

sofcoverpx4.jpg

doom%203.jpg

for 99p each, off ebay! ^^

Is that an R86, R87 or R88? O_o

What model is that HDTV Sparko? And how much was it? *Is tempted to get a HDTV in the not-too-distant future...*

It's an M86. I wanted to get a F86 but this one was on sale so I went for it.