NEurope

iphone-parallels.jpg

i know overly expencive right... but its so shiny i couldnt resisit

Wooo!

iPhone owners unite!!

I wouldn't jailbreak it just because 2.0 is out in a couple months, then we'll get a happy slew of legitimate apps without voiding your warranty.

god, that's hideous.

QFT, i really dislike unofficial controllers, usually stupidly uncomfortable and have a low a build quality.

Yeah jailbraking it isnt for me... i was spending over £35 on pay as you go a month anyways. That and i wouldnt wanna brick something that cost me lotsa moneyz

The flights that have been confirmed:

London > Montreal - 15/09/08

Montreal > Torronto - 29/09/08

Torronto > New York - 13/10/08

New York > Houston (via Dallas) - 27/10/08

Houston (via Dallas) > Mexico City - 04/11/08

Mexico City > Rio De Janeiro - 20/11/08

Rio De Janeiro > Buenos Aires - 25/11/08

Buenos Aires > Auckland (via Santiago)- 02/12/08

3 weeks traveling round NZ

Auckland > Melbourne - 23/12/08

Melbourne > Sydney - 28/12/08

Sydney > Cairns - 07/01/08

Cairns > Bangkok - 15/01/08

Although looking at that I might spend a couple more weeks in australia, because I dont want to hit moscow before April at the earliest :P

I booked it through http://www.statravel.co.uk popped into my local one had a chat with them of what I was roughly planning. They told me it should be possible with a bit tweaking. Went back in this morning sat down with someone and properly planned it out the paid for it and left. Anyway I cant reccomend them highly enough. I'm sure it can probably be done cheaper if you look around, but I was so impressed with their service I couldnt be bothered to shop around.

Ah right cool. You say it takes 10 months for everything to be sorted out? May head to Birmingham (nearest store) soon and try and get something sorted, or at least just 'discuss options' and stuff.

As I said, sounds fantastic for you though :)

god, that's hideous.

:(

I like it though. It's firm, looks nice (YMMV apparently), has rumble, and you can completely remap the buttons (useful for Brawl, where you can't swap the d-pad with control stick controls).

Hmmm, I noticed free advertising for my shirts in here. More of that please. =P

Bought myself new running shoes today (well, mom sort of forced me to buy them, since my old ones were tennis shoes and thus not good for running). Some black Nike shoes with some dark pink thrown in (though luckily not too much). I'd post a picture but I can't find them online and I'm too lazy to take a pic of mine. =P

Got them for €49.99.

0001172600513_150X150.jpg

Really need to improve my chin up technique so got that to go on my door.

ffrw.jpg

£9.99 - bargain!

4200points.gif

£25.99 bargain! (for Halo, Cod 4 maps, Puzzle Quest and Ikaruga!)

4200 MS points for £26.99 or whatever it was from Amazon.co.uk. Sweet.

How much be it? ( play LO!)

£40 but i only payed £10 cos my sister gave me £30's worh of argos vouchers for my copy of excite truck

today i went to harajuku and bought 4 birthday cards for 4 different people, a pink fan for jamba's mum's birthday, a totoro hair tie for me ^^ and a t-shirt that says "bird? foul? hot do you determine it?!"

...i love engrish ^__^ and it was only 380yen!! (£1.92)

3440674m.jpg

Gavin & Stacey series 1 - £7.99

3595466m.jpg

We are Scientists - Brain Thrust Mastery (Special Edition 2CD) - £11.99

Sent some money to my mate for the Vegas trip

Sent some money to my girlfriend to buy a dress for my cousins wedding :)

Went to visit my brother in Leeds today. Went to the White Rose and bought a pair of shoes from Burton.

Was going to buy this:

31o0fiRmj4L._AA280_.jpg

But I can get it cheaper buy trading in my old phone so I'll do that. You get £20 off so you could buy a phone for a fiver and trade that in.

Went to visit my brother in Leeds today. Went to the White Rose and bought a pair of shoes from Burton.

Was going to buy this:

31o0fiRmj4L._AA280_.jpg

But I can get it cheaper buy trading in my old phone so I'll do that. You get £20 off so you could buy a phone for a fiver and trade that in.

Getting it in pink?

ai_logo.gif

I got an annual membership to Amnesty International for £7.50. This is my insultingly small contribution to humanity completed.

airmassmeter.jpg

Air mass meter for my car £52 i didnt really want to spend :(