NEurope

daft_punk_-_alive_2007_-live-.jpg

My first Daft Punk album ever.

Great album!!

Face to Face vs Short Circuit is my favorite track!

dangerfirst_ep2.jpg

Danger's first EP. Love. It.

Battalion Wars 2 on Wii for £30. Expected a mediocre war-strategy, ended up with one of the Wii's finest games and great online to match.

51V1QB8JYSL._AA240_.jpg

17.98 GBP

51D0TE0PFQL._AA240_.jpg

16.99 GBP

Does anyone else payment "problems" with Amazon? Everytime I buy something I get them for a couple punds less than they actually cost. Stargate SG1 was bought at Amazon and costs 17.98 plus shipping, but on the order summary it says 15.30 plus shipping. And this is not just an error on the order summary, this is what they charge my bank account. Not that I'm unhappy or anything like that, I just think it's kind of weird something like this can happen every time. It started in December when I got BSG season 1-3 for I think it was five punds less.

51D0TE0PFQL._AA240_.jpg

16.99 GBP

Does anyone else payment "problems" with Amazon? Everytime I buy something I get them for a couple punds less than they actually cost. Stargate SG1 was bought at Amazon and costs 17.98 plus shipping, but on the order summary it says 15.30 plus shipping. And this is not just an error on the order summary, this is what they charge my bank account. Not that I'm unhappy or anything like that, I just think it's kind of weird something like this can happen every time.

Do you rent DVDs from Amazon? If you do, you get 5% off DVDs when you buy them.

Do you rent DVDs from Amazon? If you do, you get 5% off DVDs when you buy them.

I don't. I doubt they rent dvds outside UK.

A little 320GB present for my PS3!! :p

You don't mess around, do you?

You don't mess around, do you?

I call it peace of mind! :heh:

I call it peace of mind! :heh:

I was referring to the fact you were only enquiring about upgrading about half-an-hour ago.

I was referring to the fact you were only enquiring about upgrading about half-an-hour ago.

I've been thinking about doing it for a couple weeks. I was pretty sure about what I was going to get but I decided to ask some people who had experience just in case. I'm glad because I was going to go with the one with 7200rpm but now I'll just stick on the safe side. Plus I got my pay check yesterday!!

I've been thinking about doing it for a couple weeks. I was pretty sure about what I was going to get but I decided to ask some people who had experience just in case. I'm glad because I was going to go with the one with 7200rpm but now I'll just stick on the safe side. Plus I got my pay check yesterday!!

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 but from the US since the games are region free. Right....?

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 but from the US since the games are region free. Right....?

You'de be supprised how many people ask this question, over and over again.

Yes, 99% of PS3 games are not region locked. HOWEVER, generally speaking games that come from the US lack 50hz and PAL60 support. You will need a HDTV and HD cables (such as component or HDMI) for the games to run if you import them from abroad.

The console however, is region free. But if you buy it from the US you will be limited to PS1/2 games from the US as well as DVD's and Blu Ray movies.

You'de be supprised how many people ask this question, over and over again.

Yes, 99% of PS3 games are not region locked. HOWEVER, generally speaking games that come from the US lack 50hz and PAL60 support. You will need a HDTV and HD cables (such as component or HDMI) for the games to run if you import them from abroad.

The console however, is region free. But if you buy it from the US you will be limited to PS1/2 games from the US as well as DVD's and Blu Ray movies.

Now that shouldnt be a problem since i do have a HD tv and that the film will not only be cheaper from the US but the games would be aswell! I was only thinking about the region free if there happens to be like a ok game in the bargin bin or something. cheers jordan

2 for 30 quid in argos + a 10 pound voucher so thats 2 for 20 :D

38.jpg

427px-SONIC_WII_CVR_SHT2.jpg

CampinaYazooStrawberry.gif

meatball-01.jpg

footlong meatball sub on white bread yums

XT0131_box.jpg

Pre-ordered finally. Cannot wait!

1000 points for marketplace and £130 vouchers to use instore. Great deal.

XT0131_box.jpg

Whered you get that deal? lol

XT0131_box.jpg

¬_¬ and here i am with 500MS points and 4 gamerpics >_<

Woo more post :D

51W5dmTP7gL._AA280_.jpg

61OcUr7Z4dL._SS500_.jpg

Metal slug for £9.99!!

51QZIVDI96L._SS400_.jpg

41XVKSXXCKL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

And finally the new Issue of Neo!