NEurope

Went into Worksop today and bought a pink Samsung D900i. Managed to get £20 of by trading in an old phone and didn't have to buy the £10 credit. £60 in the end. Not bad.

I also went into Burton for some socks and luckily they were clearing out their socks. I managed to get a pack of 7 navy blue socks for £3.50. Fucking bargain. I normally pay £6 for 3 so this is good.

You have booked to attend GLASTONBURY 2008 at Worthy Farm, Pilton-Somerset on 27-29 June 2008

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference 18908805 - 2 ONLINE ADULT 16+ at £ 160.00

Reference 18908806 - 1 CAR PARKING (PER VEHICLE) at £ 10.00

Plus a Transaction fee of £ 4.00

huzzah

not stricly a purchase, just sold Call of Duty 3 (wii) and Custom Robo (GC) for a total of £50, enabling me to buy Mario Kart on friday. Excellent.

I just need to find something else to sell so I can replace to wiimote i threw at the wall while bowling...

Sold my poor 3MP camera on Amazon for £21 last week, so have just ordered the Fuji FinePix A920 9.3 Megapixel Digital Camera for myself, at £79.99.

3511243x.jpg

I never played FF:CC. I was going to get it but then a friend told me it was crap.

It is poor. Only able to use one magic element at a time, the gba link cable multiplayer was a chore, but cool. Never got past the second or third level.

I liked FF:CC, obviously not as much as the main games, but it was a nice addition. Me and my mate finished it spanning over 8 in game years.

It is poor. Only able to use one magic element at a time, the gba link cable multiplayer was a chore, but cool. Never got past the second or third level.

Was a chore, but we had the kit at the time, so it wasn't too much of a fuss. With four people, it was great fun. Loved the art style and the music of this game.

51-AgFlzvhL._SS500_.jpg

:bowdown: That's class right there. Tadanobu Asan is a god.

l_p1004221283.jpg

I definitely like what I'm seeing today. :heh:

I definitely like what I'm seeing today. :heh:

513EGP9EQDL._SL150_.jpg

Do you like this, you bastard? Uh? Do you?

(you have to squint)

gallery_6134_1960_36240.jpg

and (because my company pretty much MADE me... i have substitute teacher duties so i HAVE to have a mobile so they can contact me... *grumble*)

20070724-SB_812SHs.jpg

..only in a sort of metallic purpley red colour... like my signature ^__^

5387997x.jpg

Pre-ordered this bundle off Play.com for £189.99, which is scheduled for release in the beginning of May. My first non-Nintendo console!

5387997x.jpg

Pre-ordered this bundle off Play.com for £189.99, which is scheduled for release in the beginning of May. My first non-Nintendo console!

Good on you. Great console :smile:

01309511986.jpg

£100 ex-display duty free from akihabara electric town (i love japan!) :grin: