NEurope

I have glow in the dark ones ^_^

I bet you do.

vdigar.jpg

its a VGA cable for playing Wii on my Monitor in 480p goodness.

£25 was a bit steep but I caved.

eb25_1.JPG

£2.75

BEcause i'm completely useless, and snap the little bit at the top that hold it in the DS every time ¬_¬

I do it too, it's too chewable :D

I also chew on the little end part of the stylus, but it still slides lovingly into my DS' sidie hole.

guitar-hero-3-wii-a.jpg

Guitar Hero 3 (Wii version) - 60 euros

B0001ZE1OU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Star Wars Trilogy - 30 euros

die%20hard.jpg

Die Hard - 8 euros

SilentMovie.jpg

Mel Brook's Silent Movie - Free (Took advantage of a special 3x2 offer :yay: )

thats a really good deal on guitar hero. online or instore?

Instore, believe it or not. I got it from the Spanish hypermarket "Eroski".

I went shopping with my girlfriend the other day, and got...

Crysis.jpg

GameStation - £25

acxbox.JPG

GAME - £40

box_070504_01.jpg

GameStation - £15

clerks_2.jpg

WHSmiths - £7

300sweeps.jpg

WHSmiths - £6 (but not widescreen edition)

ElementalGeladeCover.jpg

WHSmiths - £7

and my gf's parents accidentaly got me a duplicate t-shirt for Christmas, so I replaced it with this...

fguymonkey.jpg

BEcause i'm completely useless, and snap the little bit at the top that hold it in the DS every time ¬_¬

I do it too, it's too chewable :D

I also chew on the little end part of the stylus, but it still slides lovingly into my DS' sidie hole.

I personally never feel the urge to eat my DS. :heh:;)

I bought the last Exo-Force 2008 set I needed today. Wheeee. Roll on Agents/the other 2008 sets.

i went insane today and actually PURCHASED* music and a film.

(but i had a voucher... so it's ok... :grin: )

71010-large.jpg

really like this film, if only for the opening credit sequence. made me go "oooooh"... and it's a really cute story too!

1251933.jpg

i've always been curious about these usb singles... and i figured with my voucher i could afford to go all crazy and experiment, and since i kinda like mika ...then *shrug*

i was, however dismayed to find that not only did the usb stick merely contain links to WEB PAGES containing videos (come to think of it, what did i expect, this stick has like, a megabyte capacity ~) but i cant even delete the contents and use it to transfer my own teenie tiny files around with me.

but i like the songs, and the videos.. and the shiny wrist strap the usb stick came with... so all in all: meh.

dont buy usb singles.

it was a waste of money. but it was somebody else's money and i got something GOOD at the same time, so i dont mind ^_^

3274720m.jpg

£7.95 from HMV Instore. The songs definitely grow on you the more you play it. My favourite song is 'All Rights Reversed'.

i went insane today and actually PURCHASED* music and a film.

(but i had a voucher... so it's ok... :grin: )

71010-large.jpg

really like this film, if only for the opening credit sequence. made me go "oooooh"... and it's a really cute story too!

1251933.jpg

i've always been curious about these usb singles... and i figured with my voucher i could afford to go all crazy and experiment, and since i kinda like mika ...then *shrug*

i was, however dismayed to find that not only did the usb stick merely contain links to WEB PAGES containing videos (come to think of it, what did i expect, this stick has like, a megabyte capacity ~) but i cant even delete the contents and use it to transfer my own teenie tiny files around with me.

but i like the songs, and the videos.. and the shiny wrist strap the usb stick came with... so all in all: meh.

dont buy usb singles.

it was a waste of money. but it was somebody else's money and i got something GOOD at the same time, so i dont mind ^_^

Ergh, i watched half of it, expecting the usual Will Ferrel comedy awesome.

I was severly dissapointed, i think i cried a little at how bad it was :(

I was severly dissapointed, i think i cried a little at how bad it was :(

Stranger than fiction is an awesome film -1000 rep.

I was severely disappointed, i think i cried a little at how bad it was :(

ahh i thought it was great!! but then again i'm not too much into the "usual will ferrel comedy awesome" :indeed:

1499070d.jpg

£1.99 at HMV!

Also purchased a 2008 Diary from WHsmiths. Can finally start my new year's resolution of writing a diary.

5810-xboxarcadebox.jpg

(Falcon with Benq DVD drive and HDMI :D)

+

jogo_gears_of_war.jpg

+

0080552951117_215X215.jpg

£185

I am now a part of the Wii60 family!

ahh i thought it was great!! but then again i'm not too much into the "usual will ferrel comedy awesome" :indeed:

I thought it was great and I love the rest of his movies.

I always forget the ending and love it all over again =] I don't like dustin hoffman though (think hes the guy in it) :wtf:

Still waiting for my sword. Was supposed to be next day delivery. Surprisingly Parcel Force 24 Hour Delivery faild again. Second time it's happened and i'm going out tomorrow...

Bloom, from former Lamb singer Lou Rhodes. £9.98.

51ztdYc9D0L._AA240_.jpg

And this Fossil watch, simply because I've been without a watch for about 5 years and it was on sale. £30.

41RK-UNFh2L._AA280_.jpg

Both from Amazon, although I did try to buy the CD in town earlier. More fool me.

Still waiting for my sword. Was supposed to be next day delivery. Surprisingly Parcel Force 24 Hour Delivery faild again. Second time it's happened and i'm going out tomorrow...

my swords late too. got an e-mail on suspected card fraud, said they needed cardholder phone number to check it was all legit. im not at home, im 112 miles away. parents arnt in between 9 or 5. this is particularly annoying as i have made about 10 orders from them over the past14 months, all 111-112 miles from home, never worried before.

3274720m.jpg

£7.95 from HMV Instore. The songs definitely grow on you the more you play it. My favourite song is 'All Rights Reversed'.

I agree, but it's still not a patch compared to their first three albums.

I agree, but it's still not a patch compared to their first three albums.

Yeah their older songs are a lot better. Nothing like a bit of 'Hey Boy Hey Girl' or 'Galaxy Bounce'. If you get a chance, look for a B-Side called 'Base 6'. It's epic:smile:

I accidentally purchased a parking fine today :(

£30 if i pay in 14 days, or £60 in 28. frustratingly things are kinda tight at the moment so i think I am going to have to leave it till the end of the month.