NEurope

God.

I will wait for the dual format one.

Don't see the point myself, since the formats are basically the same. Just tit for tat. I can do with large Blu-Ray storage space now.

Plus the fact that there isn't any hd-dvd drives available for PC's.

My budgies love those finger traps, they always used to fly to them and go crazy biting them.

Sony Headset. Terrible quality audio. All I want is decent quality. Can't get it anywhere. Looks like i'll need to fork out $1,000US + for a decent headset...

Sony Headset. Terrible quality audio. All I want is decent quality. Can't get it anywhere. Looks like i'll need to fork out $1,000US + for a decent headset...

No need to fork out a 1000$ for a decent headset. Try some Sennheiser headsets. They are very good.

brought world of warcraft and the expansion pack :D

See you on Bronzebeard!!

I bought that a while ago for £1.50.

Really, where from? I paid £10 for it. The normal one was £7. I wanted the extra features.

Ps: After watchign season 1 & 2 of SCrubs, only after seeing your sig did I know her name was Sarah Chalke...:heh:

Really, where from? I paid £10 for it. The normal one was £7. I wanted the extra features.

Ps: After watchign season 1 & 2 of SCrubs, only after seeing your sig did I know her name was Sarah Chalke...:heh:

Cash Converters (or Generators or whatever).

I always pick up actors names, dunno why. Maybe because I don't like speaking as if the actor is the character.

I bought a Norwich City Football Club shirt.. I'll probably wear it twice, for the two games me and my brother are treating him to for his birthday. I hate having money now, I keep spending it on shit.

Purchased a Motorola V3i the other day - this was due to my other long serving Moto finally dying on me.

Yep , I know the V3 is a bit of a chavvy phone , but I can't stand Nokias , not keen on Samsung and won't buy anything with Sonys name on it and Motos have proved to be pretty reliable for me in the past.

big_wirelessadapter-m.b.jpg

boxart_us_burnout-revenge.jpg

7654-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

7656-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

EBAbox.gif

Catachan Green, Snot Green and Fiery Orange Citadel Miniatures paints.

Heh heh...Awesome.

....Its pay day if you couldnt tell.

today I have bought:

k800i_Vierseiten.jpg

Sony K800i on O2

DSC06520.JPG

A DELL SX270 Ultra Small form PC

P0109313_C0000153_P0000000.jpg

1.3m pixal Web cam with face tracking software

P0106530_C0000138_P0000000.jpg

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

£149 aint a bad price for it, I got it on contract 18 months at £35 and u get 600 minutes and 1000 Txts, the phone was free.

Some of these...

dc08a_b.jpg

Not my first choice, but being a size 14 I can't be too picky.