NEurope

Bargain at £2 :D

Reveal your secrets!!

Anyway I bought

teenage20mutant20ninja2sn3.jpg

The DVD though, £4 from woolies, bargain. This thread just reminded me to go get it out my bag. £4 is well worth Robin Van Winkle and his song Go Ninja.

well my brother has just been on vacation in thailand.. and bought me this..

i just asked for any manga figurine... love the "school girl".. and i can assure you that the Tetris game is 100 percent illegal.. I think its probably harder getting a legal game down there than illegal

tatalr6.th.jpg

Bought lots of things for work, as I might start wearing formal clothes when I run shifts:

83F01PWHT_large.jpg

83B09PRED_large.jpg

£10 each, both XXS. I ordered a black one ages ago and finally tried it on this morning and liked it, so ordered two more.

83T79NBLK_normal.jpg

£10. Emo tie is win.

88D20PGRY_normal.jpg

Similar anyway. Grey formal trousers. £5

home2.gifwatch_face.jpg

£10 airtime.

well my brother has just been on vacation in thailand.. and bought me this..

i just asked for any manga figurine... love the "school girl".. and i can assure you that the Tetris game is 100 percent illegal.. I think its probably harder getting a legal game down there than illegal

tatalr6.th.jpg

That school girl you were talking about her name is rukia she is from bleach

In Leeds I bought a cheese an opinion pasty from a local bakery thing, a muffin fom Starbucks and some chips from McDonalds.

In Leeds I bought a cheese an opinion pasty from a local bakery thing, a muffin fom Starbucks and some chips from McDonalds.

Leeds ftw. :D

Leeds ftw. :D

Ahah I forgot you were from Leeds. I was in the town centre at the Henry Moore thingy, it was pretty crap.

Bit of a DVD splurge:

ER S1, S2

Gilmore Girls S1, S2 and S3

Nip/Tuck S1, S2 and S3

Greys Anatomy S1

Supernatural S1

Prison Break S1

Robin Hood S1V1, S1V2

Another Greys Anatomy fan? I like that show. I didnt watcht he first series but the second one had me hooked, its finished now though.

Bit of a DVD splurge:

Nip/Tuck S1, S2 and S3

Bitch I want that (well except 2 as I have it). Gotten back into it. Also want to write an analysis regarding feminism and that show.

Where do you get all your sodding money?

Bit of a DVD splurge:

Robin Hood S1V1, S1V2

robin hood is the biggest pile of bull. Marian is dead, but oh no, she has this special thing that theyve only heard of in stories, and she magically comes back to life. bullshit.

Bitch I want that (well except 2 as I have it). Gotten back into it. Also want to write an analysis regarding feminism and that show.

Where do you get all your sodding money?

I work a hell of a lot and tend to shovel money away.

I've always meant to watch Greys Anatomy, so when I saw the DVD for just £17.99, I though why not. Apprently the 2nd season is out on DVD, no where seems to have it.

I stopped watching Nip/Tuck after season 1, it's always been a pretty original program, So I hope the later seasons are no different.

I caught the pilot of Robin Hood and quite liked it, no idea what the rest is like, end of the day, another one for the collection.

I've always meant to watch Greys Anatomy, so when I saw the DVD for just £17.99, I though why not. Apprently the 2nd season is out on DVD, no where seems to have it.

Season 2's only just finished on English TV last Thursday, so I dont think it will be in shops already.

I work a hell of a lot and tend to shovel money away.

I stopped watching Nip/Tuck after season 1, it's always been a pretty original program, So I hope the later seasons are no different.

So do I. Stupid uni stealing all my money.

Season Three is a bit meh in places, well the main storyline...you'll see. Season Four is back on track though :D

£40ish import from America for Series 2 Uncut. Possibly even cheaper if you search more than I did.

£40ish import from America for Series 2 Uncut. Possibly even cheaper if you search more than I did.

Well, according to 'pedia - the region 2 release was in January.

I bought a bedside table, so I can shove my lamp on it. Means I can now read books in bed. :)

Also bought another shirt from Topman. It's the one I wanted a few weeks ago, but they only had it in medium. Now, they have it in small. So, tis mine. :)

platty182_14579973.jpg

Yes, I bought Platty. Dead cheap. Now I have a bitch to boss around. Woo.

I bought some Maynard's Sours. 2 bags for £2, split with a mate. Nice.

B000069JFK.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Bargain at £2 :D

....How?!?

The Shawshank Redemption

132318m.jpg

£2.99 - Play.com

David Eddings - Sorceress of Darshiva

427351m.jpg

£5.49 - Play.com

I bought a bedside table, so I can shove my lamp on it. Means I can now read books in bed. :)

Also bought another shirt from Topman. It's the one I wanted a few weeks ago, but they only had it in medium. Now, they have it in small. So, tis mine. :)

Bet you didnt beat mine, £8 with 3 shelfs.

Bargin!

get some taste man! lol

Lol! I might buy the advance pack.:blank: I like it, might try to get a bit better at it.

I just bought Beyond Good & Evil on Gamecube. Not had chance to play it yet, been too busy with Hotel Dusk.