NEurope

platty182_14579973.jpg

Yes, I bought Platty. Dead cheap. Now I have a bitch to boss around. Woo.

I've seen him before - was he one of the dudes on game network channel before they shut it down.

B139.jpg

Ordered this mighty fine Ibanez BTB 550, along with a case for it. I should have it in 1-2 months.

DSC00053.jpg

(Technically my brother's Mega Drive II.. he paid for it.. but I was the one who picked it up from CEX :heh:)

DSC00054.jpg

(Spotted the N64 controller for £6 when I was in picking up the Sega.. and while it isn't perfect, the analogue stick is sublime compared to the 2 controllers I have which I have played to death with.. even though it is second hand)

B139.jpg

Ordered this mighty fine Ibanez BTB 550, along with a case for it. I should have it in 1-2 months.

I sooo want one, but a 5 string one

Jordan.....do you have a job? You seem like a money-bags.

Not yet, desperatly trying to find one...

Got a mini bonus at work earlier this week so I just ordered:

9026919.JPG

TVD3554.JPG

EDV9378.JPG

d888324.JPG

OPTD0779.JPG

8204043.JPG

SRD93180.JPG

will also be buying The Departed on Monday.

B000FQBWAG.02._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45617755_.jpg

B000JJRV8Q.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I'm really enjoying Excite Truck much more than I thought I would! Plus the RGB cable makes everything so pretty!

Good days buy I 'd say!

I've seen him before - was he one of the dudes on game network channel before they shut it down.

Its Platty...our admin.

Anyway.

Bought the complete Sex and the City boxset (yes, very girly) for £50 the other day off Amazon. Going to order Ally McBeal Season One and Boston Legal Season One as I've found them for cheap.

...or not. WH Smiths have increased the prices again. Frak.

This week i got myself Crackdown, Fusion Frenzy 2, Condemned bottle of whiskey, few bottles of beer and spent a tenner on laughing gas last night

This week i got myself Crackdown, Fusion Frenzy 2, Condemned bottle of whiskey, few bottles of beer and spent a tenner on laughing gas last night

I might get Condemned, thats the one that has the eye on the front cover, i think. It looks scary, might get it.

Got meself this

TOF022_200.jpg

Sol Fa by Ajikan.

Got meself this

TOF022_200.jpg

Sol Fa by Ajikan.

Asian Kung Fu Generation ftw. When you say 'got' do you mean downloaded or bought?

Asian Kung Fu Generation ftw. When you say 'got' do you mean downloaded or bought?

ahah, I meant bought. Off Amazon, through them there was some shop, I think its was in the market place. The cheapest one was £18 or so, £1.25 for postage it came to £20. I'm not miffed, I found out I had £50 in my bank that I'd totally forgotten about. It's from Switzerland aswell. When some time is passed I intend to get Houkai Anpurifa. They may be dear but who cares. Sol Fa had Rewrite on it so I got that first, The one i will get next has Haruka Kanata and Kona Yuki which I like.

i just got myself the peep show boxset. I had planned on going on a virtual console spree, but I have just got into peep show and am loving it!

Bought the complete Sex and the City boxset (yes, very girly) for £50 the other day off Amazon.

I want..... so bad.

ahah, I meant bought. Off Amazon, through them there was some shop, I think its was in the market place. The cheapest one was £18 or so, £1.25 for postage it came to £20. I'm not miffed, I found out I had £50 in my bank that I'd totally forgotten about. It's from Switzerland aswell. When some time is passed I intend to get Houkai Anpurifa. They may be dear but who cares. Sol Fa had Rewrite on it so I got that first, The one i will get next has Haruka Kanata and Kona Yuki which I like.

Kimi tsunagi five M is better than houkai amplifier. Get that instead.

Kimi tsunagi five M is better than houkai amplifier. Get that instead.

I would but it's out of stock at amazon

Preordered

3308566mrt9.jpg

Jeez, its strange how they got big so quick. Like 2 years ago they'd just be playing at a local pub here, and now there all over MTV2, scuzz and the likes.