NEurope

Got a new bag for sixth form and a shirt for a total of £65. Can't be bothered to post pictures.

ooooh I also got 2 t shirts from footlocker for £20!!! Can't be bothered to find pics of them though!!

You just made the deal of your life. Awesome game.

Bought it off this EA Link thing because of the inbred town i live in has like no game shops. Still an hour left on download.

I don't like the logo for this FF. I think they might had gone a bit over the top, it is WAY too large.

MGS2...£5.

3rd Party Second Hand controller...£7.

Managed to scrape together just enough for these on Monday. I can say in honesty that it was worth it.

Got me a Wii T-shirt and Wii Play T-shirt from Gamestation today, 2 for £15! Also picked up Crackdown and Kororinpa.

Bought an iPod speaker system thingy. Not the best one ever but £25 and came with a remote, docks for all types, s-video connection and wall-mountable. Just need to buy a wall mount now. And I kinda want to buy a new iPod now just to leave in there.

MGS2...£5.

for PS2? Where from, I need MGS2, and 1 and 3, just to play through them and catch up on what I missed over these years.

00097609.jpg

Arrived today. =3

36,75 euro (with shipping costs) on ebay; a lot better than the 60 euro in stores.

:D I love Pikmin. Have you played much of it yet? What do you reckon, better than the first? I think one is slightly better actually, but I would like to play through Pikmin 2 again.

:D I love Pikmin. Have you played much of it yet? What do you reckon, better than the first? I think one is slightly better actually, but I would like to play through Pikmin 2 again.

Only got to play a bit (first two days) and I love it. Never got to play the first game though. =(

I think one is slightly better actually

I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND.

Pikmin 2 is at least a hundred times better than the original. It was a fantastic experience, best on the Cube. Except Skies of Arcadia. And Killer 7. And maybe Wind Waker.

I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND.

Pikmin 2 is at least a hundred times better than the original. It was a fantastic experience, best on the Cube. Except Skies of Arcadia. And Killer 7. And maybe Wind Waker.

just sold it to make money for FFXII , never even played it

factionguildwars.jpg

I also bought a 40 watt lightbulb at my mothers request. It was 85p

Just bought myself a new pillow from Amazon. Sick of cheapo £5 ones.

I dont use a pillow. They piss me off and hurt my neck :(

I have nine pillows on my bed at present, plan to buy more (as when I move back to my parents my bed will be against the wall so I want to have enough pillows to do a make-shift sofa).

B0009WPM1Q.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

£16

I have nine pillows on my bed at present, plan to buy more (as when I move back to my parents my bed will be against the wall so I want to have enough pillows to do a make-shift sofa).

B0009WPM1Q.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

£16

I've been thinking of buying that, but I can't due to a lack of moniessss.