NEurope

HMV have had my bloody Classic Controller on order from Nintendo for three bloody weeks now.

HMV have had my bloody Classic Controller on order from Nintendo for three bloody weeks now.

Tough luck mate, shame on you. Maybe next time you won't be so stupid and shop in Game!

Learn to read, Einstein.

I'm sorry, I annoy you on purpose because it is funny. I love when people get lairy, but I just plain hate Fresh. He's a knob.

I'm sorry, I annoy you on purpose because it is funny. I love when people get lairy, but I just plain hate Fresh. He's a knob.

Why, just because he laughed at you? Who thinks he'll call me a knob now? ;p

Learn to read, Einstein.

To be fair he could have meant "you should have learnt to shop in Game". I doubt it, but maybe?

To be fair he could have meant "you should have learnt to shop in Game". I doubt it, but maybe?

I actually did think that he meant that.

Why, just because he laughed at you? Who thinks he'll call me a knob now? ;p

lol, me.

You "plain hate" someone who you havn't even meet. Let me give you a little tip bitch, You want to become resonably respected? then don't make comments that you will regret.If i were you I really wouldn't go lashing out at a member for no reason, N-Europe seems to be like a big family and if insult someone before long the whole group will be agaist you, inc "those higher beings" etc.

I would smack you down more..... but i really can't be arsed.

I actually did think that he meant that.

I did, but when tellyn888 wants to get annoyed, I'm there happily granting his wishes. Game rules, but gamestation is better lol. As for purchases... I managed to track down paper mario2 in gamestation today and am determined to get it.

Oh yeah hehehehehehehehe... sorry bout double posting, fans of mine.

Zing! I bought a black DS Lite which had NO dead pixels. Yay.

However, what I bought to accompany it is far cooler.

This super awesome sleeping bag esque case for it.

PA.77615.001.jpg

1152198215.jpg

About 2 months late, I know, but worth the wait.

You couldn't have chosen a bigger picture could you? :P

I got a wooly hat with a peak on it today from River Island. What with the cold weather and my baldness I need to keep my head warm. :)

My RGB cable finally arrived today , although I did order it on Jan 4th.

I spent an hour or so bitching about how there was absolutely no improvement in picture quality , until I realised I had the thing in the wrong socket *slaps head*.

7b70_1.JPG

No I didn't buy Pearl Jam....Just tickets to see them. Well my brother bought 3 for him me and my partner. : peace: Yes im very happy! :yay: :yay:

OMDZ! I only have just got paper mario 2! Also, am just about to order Datel LAN adapter from Gameseek.co.uk. Wish me luck!