NEurope

Get that for your "homebrew" did ya. I have a supercard but its an old one thinking of getting that new on that goes in the DS slot

Still has the best interface though.

Didn't apple steal the interface from creative?

Caffe Nero Chocolate Milkshake. £1.10 (RRP £2.60) of pure sexualness.

SpongeBob movie ftw. "Now that we're men! We have facial hair! Now that we're men! I changed my underwear!" lol

i used to have aladdin and its sequil on video but i got rid of my video player and i lost teh tapes

*Runs round the back and junk-shots 3rdChildren whilst Flinky isnt watching*

*High fives Jordan*

You don't like stuff made by Apple, quite agree with you they'll only make one decent product and thats the iTV and only when its 100GB and chance of it coming out here 0% chance.

mario.jpg

A nice little find while I was sorting some stuff out at the charity shop I Volunteerat for £1.99....a bit battered and bno battery cover but who cares it's Tabe Top Game and Watch FTW

and also 2x

wow_tcg_booster.gif

Where I Pulled the oh so cool:

73ca_1.JPG

Now the choice...Ebay...scratch off or just keep >>

index_r3_c1.jpg

Was that an online order? If so do you mind me asking where you picked it up from? The thought of playing all thise SCUMMVM games on my DS makes me :yay:

dell_xps_m1710_2.jpg

i'm considering buying one of these but i'm not sure if i should be spending £1300 on it

I'm going to buy either this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nikko-IRacer-Mini-Cooper_W0QQitemZ170070067886QQihZ007QQcategoryZ2565QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

or this:

http://www.firebox.com/product/1420?src_t=t20

I really can't decide, having used both of them, they're both a lot of fun.

DEFINATELY the helicopter. They're fucking amazing, got my Dad one for his birthday and it's fantastic fun.

i just bought a cineworld unlimited card :) 12 months unlimited cinema, and the cinema is 10 minutes from my flat. Fantastic!

i bought some of these Chinese finger trap

schylling_chinese_finger_traps.jpg

They are so cool. Where did you get them from?

i just bought a cineworld unlimited card :) 12 months unlimited cinema, and the cinema is 10 minutes from my flat. Fantastic!

I always thought that it would be good if the cinema did that. Do you know if Odeon does it?