NEurope

wii play :)

11647863131t.jpg

got my wii today at last :) with raving rabbids i ordered wii play from woolies there expectin the game to be in store before 7th feb :)

F-ZeroXandLiverpoolAway.jpg

Liverpool Away Shirt: £20

F-Zero X (As good as new, manual and everything.. including safety booklet): £6.98 Delivered

a car starter motor:

138_starter-motor.jpg

the one on my car was not working and wouldnt start the car, cost me £45 took 30 mins to fit.

This came this morning:

DSC00046.jpg

Dunno why I got them, I dont need them, they are of no use but I just had to buy them :)

..this t-shirt came in this morning.. £4.99 Delivered from Play.com.. and yes, that is me modelling it unfortunately..

KnowYourRoots.jpg

..the light seems to have consumed half of my right arm :heh: ..I can assure everyone it is nowhere near that skinny..

..uh.. whether that is sarcasm or not, I have just ordered a light blue super mario one with some japanese writing on it from Play aswell for £4.99..

:yay:

..I gotta stop spending money though..

..uh.. whether that is sarcasm or not, I have just ordered a light blue super mario one with some japanese writing on it from Play aswell for £4.99..

:yay:

..I gotta stop spending money though..

Sarcasm? Pffft. £5.00 for a Ninty shirt with free P&P, Ima have to hitch myself up with some of that when I get paid!

Sarcasm? Pffft. £5.00 for a Ninty shirt with free P&P, Ima have to hitch myself up with some of that when I get paid!

Well, the original price was £11.99 and it is on sale at the minute so if you want to get it, you may have to be quick.. just checked and there is only Large and Extra Large left..

3123638x.jpg

Ordered this one today before the Sale is over.. only Medium and XL left.. but thankfully I'm medium so I was lucky enough :grin:

..there's a couple of other cheap Nintendo T-shirts on there too so hopefully there's something you like..

Id probably be large...Hmmm...Could my overdraft take it.

.....No, but Im ordering anyway. Thanks!

Id probably be large...Hmmm...Could my overdraft take it.

.....No, but Im ordering anyway. Thanks!

..yeh.. I asked myself "Will £4.99 financially cripple me?"

..few days later and in comes the t-shirt.. just a day after a flawless F-Zero X was delivered to my house for £6.98 (am I the only one who thinks that is an incredible bargain..)

..unfortunately.. it all adds up.. £4.99 here.. £6.98 there.. another £4.99.. formal wear to get measured up for tomorrow..

..you only live once though :bouncy:

..this t-shirt came in this morning.. £4.99 Delivered from Play.com.. and yes, that is me modelling it unfortunately..

KnowYourRoots.jpg

..the light seems to have consumed half of my right arm :heh: ..I can assure everyone it is nowhere near that skinny..

I've got that in white...

KnowYourRoots.jpg

Mickey wore that on Doctor Who in Series 2.

This came this morning:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d115/platty182/DSC00046.jpg

Dunno why I got them, I dont need them, they are of no use but I just had to buy them :)

The Magic Numbers are awesome not only because of their music, but because they disprove my friend's theory that all bands have at least one attractive member.

Went on a spending spree in Brum and got;

Dandy Warhols - Come Down

Air - Moon Safari

McFly - Room on the Third Floor

Lily Allen - Alright, Still

McFly - Sorry's Not Good Enough single

Grey button-up cardigan thing

Socks

Skinny black tie

Skinny cream scarf

H&M Hair Wax

H&M Men's Concealer (H&M does men's make up. Crazy. Love to the Swedish. Easier than taking care of my skin.)

H&M Men's Mascareer (sp?) (My friend says he wears it sometimes, so thought I'd get it as a joke, and bought myself one. Worse comes to worse I wear it next week when I go to a fancy dress party as an emo)

26" skinny fit black jeans (finally got some skinny jeans that are actually skinny on me)

Red XXS Jacket

Brown/Grey XS Jacket

The last three are from Topman and after student discount and some random gift vouchers I had cost me £30. I now love Topman because they do size 26" jeans and XXS stuff. Awesome. May have to open up a Topman card.

damn this play.com sale is pretty good. I think I'm gonna be spending a bit of money right now.

Buying about 3 t-shirts now.

And Scrubs Season 1

The last three are from Topman and after student discount and some random gift vouchers I had cost me £30. I now love Topman because they do size 26" jeans and XXS stuff. Awesome. May have to open up a Topman card.

Do Topman do XS shirts (button shirts, not tess), cause I really wanna find somewhere that does but most shirts only seem to go down to S! (which is too big for my liking).

Do Topman do XS shirts (button shirts, not tess), cause I really wanna find somewhere that does but most shirts only seem to go down to S! (which is too big for my liking).

I think they do xs tees but I don't know about buttoned.

If it's a formal shirt you want try Suits You.

I think they do xs tees but I don't know about buttoned.

If it's a formal shirt you want try Suits You.

Just had a look myslef, they do, even have some in XXS (which would probably be too small, but can always send stuff back)!

It's all pointless anyway since I have no money and no job! :heh:

I think I bought an XS shirt from there valentines day nearly two years ago...which is now a bit big on me. Oh wait its by my side (untidyness woo!). Yes the label says "Topman XS"

Interestingly on their online site the drop down list for size goes "XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXS."

Well I'm glad they do, I like to wear shirts as often as I can, but I just think that the small ones a too big - especially length wise. I like them to come down to just below my belt but most S sizes go down past the pockets! :nono:

56D96NNAV_normal.jpg £1

56D07NCHC_normal.jpg £3

56L38NBRG_normal.jpg £3

83L11NBLK_normal.jpg £5

£12 in total. And now I really should stop.