NEurope

humax_freesat_receiver.jpg

Humax Freesat HD box - £160 T_T

YOGA-FORUM-STRETCH!

Haha, thats quite true. Its really generic looking but since we can't get decent Freeview and Sky wouldn't give me Sky. Its my only choice.

sonic-rush-adventure-ds.jpg

Thanks to Welsh Gamer for hitching me up, got ^^ for £8.02 from Asda.

And for the recommendation ;

colour-cross.jpg

£19.99, pricier than I've seen online, but I never thought I'd see it physically and wanted a new game to play straight away/for the weekend. :)

Cheers buddy, mad props.

Holy crap, Sky wouldn't give you Sky? Why not?

I tried to get it installed, they say they wouldn't handle a difficult case (surrounded by houses...).

So, I got my neighbour upstairs to help and i got his LMB changed to a quad and got it wired into my flat.

I called sky, they say they now will not help as i have my "own dish."

Yup.

Ugh. Assholes.

If it makes you feel any better they ring semi often trying to sell warranty etc.

"Wanna buy"

"Nah"

"Why not?"

"Can't afford any extras."

"But what if it goes wrong?"

".....Are you implying your product will go wrong?"

I didn't say that last line, rather thought it. She was a cocky salesman though. Don't need a woman recommending me on technology stuff.

Got a haircut today. Had it washed, the tips cut off (well, about 2-3 cm I guess) and then simply dried (and I think they put in some conditioner as well).

Cost me about €35. Boooh. Good thing I only go once or twice a year, heh...

I have been on the spend today, the first half of kitting me out for summer.

Today T-shirts and shoooes.

Bought.jpg

Also not really a purchase as such, but i found a telescope under the seat of the 'new' car my dad bought. Now i can perve on people from my window as opposed to theirs.

tele.jpg

41WS5NT6CPL._SS500_.jpg

x3

I fucking love working at ELC (know url is amazon, we don't have it on our website for some reason o0)

*pops his caterpillar on his monitor* Fuck yeah

41WS5NT6CPL._SS500_.jpg

x3

I fucking love working at ELC (know url is amazon, we don't have it on our website for some reason o0)

I'd love one of those caterpillars, though possibly not enough to buy one. Doesn't stop them being awesome though, along with the book.

[ATTACH]2534[/ATTACH]

£50. I'll be wearing this later :)

41WS5NT6CPL._SS500_.jpg

x3

Oooh, what does the caterpillar do? I've seen that book around online, and was wondering if it's a nice one? =)

[ATTACH]2534[/ATTACH]

£50. I'll be wearing this later :)

Lovely! Something I would wear I think. Looks really nice. =D

I finally broke down and ordered this:

41HE0HXP2AL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Ive put it off for so long as I didnt like the pilot episode but its been ages since ive been able to watch some new sci-fi and it does get recommended to me a lot so I am going to give it another try, hopefully watching the first season from start to end will help.

Oooh, what does the caterpillar do? I've seen that book around online, and was wondering if it's a nice one? =)

Every child should have a copy of it, IMO best book in the world, and the Caterpillar just sits there...being awesome, at the minute he's just hanging over my monitor.

There is one copy of the book a bloody big one which you get a caterpillar which you use as interaction cause he goes through the holes in the book, we've got that one in the shop which is bloody cool, tempting, but i'm satisfied with my little dude.

Samsung NV5 camera:

5409001x.jpg

Ordered from Play.com for £65 :D Anyone have any idea how long it should take to arrive? I have never used Play before :S

Samsung NV5 camera:

5409001x.jpg

Ordered from Play.com for £65 :D Anyone have any idea how long it should take to arrive? I have never used Play before :S

Usually 3 working days

Is that a digital camera?

I'm looking for a digital camera (preferably which is cheap) that takes good quality photos, and doesn't break all the time.

Should be with you Monday, as electronics equipment are usually sent via Parcel Force, not Royal Mail. You can track the progess of your item in your order history.