Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

Punisher Warzone

If you can get it to work. Keeps saying I need the up-to-date flash which Ive downloaded repeatadly.

Edit. Got it to work, pretty crap trailer. (Which I hardly ever say)

Im sure the film will be okay though.

Indeed that trailer was crap.

I really enjoyed the previous Punisher movie, it had that nice old school style action which this one seems to be missing. Plus, bring back Tom Jane.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The CV's of the creators are marvels. Beginning with "Spy Hard", then moving on to the Scary Movie franchise, through to "Date Movie", "Epic Movie", "Meet The Spartans" and now "Disaster Movie". Almost as wide reaching and impressive as Herzog and Kubrick's CV's.

The most astounding thing is that just after "Meet The Spartans" came out, around March time, Aaron Seltzer announced that they were starting to write their next film "Disaster Movie" and only six months later, the film is getting released. It looks like they shot it in a week and edited in camera, where have all the classic comedies gone?

Disaster Movie

Aw Jeez, not this shit again!

NOOOOO! WHYYYY!

It just looked like they watched trailers of the movies that haven't been released yet, decided to film it as fast as they can and try to release it. At least they predicted one thing, 'Disaster movie'...Yup, it's going to be a DISASTER!

There was only two parts I laughed at and that was Enchanted and Sex and the City. In the Sex and the City bit, I'm pretty sure that's the guy from MadTV but I doubt it though.

Here's a guy that tells it how it is to these 'two so-called writers of Scary Movie'

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!