NEurope
Solo

New Trailers

Can't wait for 28 weeks later, huge huge fan of the original.

Me too, man.

Although, I'm also keeping a close eye on Day of the Dead. They better not screw this film up.

So 28 Weeks Later is a sequal to 28 Days Later, right?

Or not?

Your daaaamn right. :)

Day of the Dead is also a remake of the Romero classic. All three original films will then have been remade. Night of the Living Dead was remade in 1990 (I think), Dawn of the Dead was remade in 2004, and so this is the last of the original trilogy remade.

But then, Romero has only really just made the fourth, which is Land of the Dead.:hmm:

Aren't you worried that 28 weeks is going be poor? Isn't it just going to be an American lets-fly-in-and-kill-everything cash-in action blockbuster?

I loved 28 days later simply for the bit at the start with London.... From the trailer of the new one it seems there is more London involved. Love it.

Aren't you worried that 28 weeks is going be poor? Isn't it just going to be an American lets-fly-in-and-kill-everything cash-in action blockbuster?

There's always that chance with a sequel. "are they just cashing in on the original's success" "are they going to stay true to the original", for example.

Wait til its done, that's what I say. If it turns out that this film becomes a travesty, nobody will complain more so than I. But, until then, I have faith. :)

Simpsons movie - Looks promising, let's hope it can keep up the laughs. The TV series has become stale tbh.

28 Weeks Later - The first was brilliant. This looks just as good from the preview. Though a huge budget could kill it. I'll reserve judgement.

Day of the Dead - The trailer wasn't to revealing, so I can't really say much. I really like the "...of the Dead" films though, so this will prolly be good.

Die Hard 4 - Hmmmm. It looks too much like other cheesy big budget American action movies than Die Hard. I hope it's better than that. I've heard rumors that it'll be a PG... :/

Rush Hour 3 - LMAO! That trailer was funny. I like the first two, this should be a good laugh.

Rush Hour 3 Teaser!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O0SqqpWbNL8

Cant wait for this as im a massive fan of the first 2.

Oh my god, I did not know this was being made!

This year is looking soooooo good for films and thats just sequels, there's always a few new films that are good as well (e.g. The Pursuit of Happyness)!

28 weeks later looks promising, Danny Boyle is still behind it so i'm sure he's not going to let it turn to shit.

that simpsons trailers been out for bout' 3 months now lol.....very funny tho, can't wait!

I can't wait for this!!!:bouncy:

Same here Shaun of the dead was great and this looks just as good.

That Simpsons trailer was funny. Seeing such fluid movement and dynamic animation angles is going to be strange though.

Yai :D thanks for the Hot Fuzz trailer link! Looks really good! Here's hoping I have a date on Valentines to take to the cinema to see this lol

Also can't (secretly) wait for Mr Bean's Holiday!

That's what I'm scared of. I love the original though, it's amazing, so I'll be keeping my eye on this one...I'd completely forgotten about it's existance:heh:

From the director that brought you such crappy films like Alone in the Dark and The House Of The Dead, Dr. Uwe Boll, comes now more crap:

But I actually had to laugh at the trailer. This seems to be so random and stupid that it might turn out to be funny.

Postal? Is that based on a game too?

It seriously looks like a spoof tho, having Osama Bin Laden on the credits seems like something the Scary Movie team would do. It would seems Mr Uweee Boll, is trying to get into 'comedy'. Poor guy.

Postal? Is that based on a game too?
Yeah... a controversial few games where you basically annihilate lots of innocent people, and in the more recent incarnation - do unpleasant things to them before and after death :woops:
that simpsons trailers been out for bout' 3 months now lol.....very funny tho, can't wait!
*points to the date the thread was started*