N-Europe

How's your Arm?

DiemetriX

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My arms are feeling pretty strange. However i did play quite alot of Wii games yesterday, plus today so far.

Is it bad for your arms? Or is it basically just a slow exercise... i mean we all know how exercising can hurt your joints if they are rusty :p.

Guest Stefkov

My arms are perfectly fine, i feel a bit of tension when playing for a long time on the same game but I've been swapping playing games quite often.

My mum just is old, she is, so her joints arent good, she just holds her elbows after a few hits of tennis.

This'll get her fit again.

According to Nintendo if your arms are hurting thats because your not using the wiimote right, it doesn't need excessive motions and in most games you can do whats required with very little motion.

Nintendo haven't played Rayman Raving Rabbids then. I just can't move the controllers fast enough to finish some of the mini games. :sad:

According to Nintendo if your arms are hurting thats because your not using the wiimote right, it doesn't need excessive motions and in most games you can do whats required with very little motion.

I perfer the excessive motions. They make the game much more engaging.