NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

How's your Arm?

So what state is your arm in now?

Do you feel that you played Wii yesterday?

I feel it in my fingers.. I feel it in my toes.

I can acctualy feel a Wee amout of pain from playing all night yesterday.

I realised that hold the controller up in the air wghile playing red steel makes them ache, so i lower them and they're fine. I'm very glad it doesn't have to be sued like a lgiht gun.

Excellent topic!

Mine was fine until I started playing Rayman Rabbids as alot of the task require you to use your non dominant hand/arm. The tasks where you have to do a pump motion with your left hand really took it out of me.

With Zelda is fine no matter the hours i play. I found hard to get use the feeling after Wii Baseball and CoD 3 though! Great topic btw

Too much Baseball, my arm is hurting like hell ;-; But it's sooo good though, think I'll be feeling it for a while >>;;

My arms are feeling pretty strange. However i did play quite alot of Wii games yesterday, plus today so far.

Is it bad for your arms? Or is it basically just a slow exercise... i mean we all know how exercising can hurt your joints if they are rusty :p.

My arms are mainly killing me thats it really, but deffo pain, but thats what ya get for playing wii for 17 hours lol, taking time to human things of course, i think boxing and baseball took it out of me, although zelda and red steel did help :D, anywho back to wii!

I played Wii Sports and Super Monkey Ball yesterday and I ache like hell. Must be doing me some good though :).

my arms a little sore actually, probably due to excessive time spent on Wii Sports and boxing lol

I got Wii elbows from playing boxing, baseball and tennis. XD

Hurling the cow in Rayman really can take it out of you when you go like the clappers but can't always get the release right.

I felt a slight pain in the wrists yesternight while playing Zelda. Nothing to worry about, though. I hope? Meh. But phew, playing tennis with yourself can be rather tiring. :D

My right arm is killing me, and my shoulders are just wrecked!

Too much WiiSports.....

I think its a day for RedSteel and Zeda!

Boxing really tire's you out, alltho i think its great. I could be playing Zelda for hours while feeling no pain in my arms or tiredness.

My arms are perfectly fine, i feel a bit of tension when playing for a long time on the same game but I've been swapping playing games quite often.

My mum just is old, she is, so her joints arent good, she just holds her elbows after a few hits of tennis.

This'll get her fit again.

According to Nintendo if your arms are hurting thats because your not using the wiimote right, it doesn't need excessive motions and in most games you can do whats required with very little motion.

According to Nintendo if your arms are hurting thats because your not using the wiimote right, it doesn't need excessive motions and in most games you can do whats required with very little motion.

Nintendo haven't played Rayman Raving Rabbids then. I just can't move the controllers fast enough to finish some of the mini games. :sad:

I perfer the excessive motions. They make the game much more engaging.

Sign in to follow this