Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

SSX Blur

Nintendork

This is shaping up quite nicely.

Actually, quite a few titles seem to be grabbing me at the moment.

This, Sonic, Eleb..dees, MK: Armageddon. Kororinpa (sp?) looks decent, too.

Agreed. I've got this and Mortal Kombat on pre order. I may pick up Sonic as well but I might have to read a positive review or 2 before I do.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I've got this and Mortal Kombat on pre order. I may pick up Sonic as well but I might have to read a positive review or 2 before I do.

I'm definitely sold on a few of these titles. Sonic, SSX blur and Mortal Kombat are definites, for me. Eledees and Kororinpa are still a bit iffy, and I'm not completely sold on them yet...but I'm getting there.

I still haven't got all the launch games I want. :red:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aussies right, it's out 16th March 2007 in Europe.

Looks cold man, the snow is lovely. It'll look even better running!

Hopefully the wii-controls are good as well. Judging by all the previews, it succeeds on the control front.

Eledees monkeyDluffy is supposadely out 30th March! While Trauma Centre hasn't got a date (expect it May/June).

Guest Stefkov

Theres too many games coming out for all consoles. No wonder I only stuck to the Gamecube for last gen. A limited amount of good games gave me a good amount of games to get and play.

I'm really liking the look of this. I have done since it was shown. I was wary about the controls, but some videos I've seen the nunchuk can really do sensitive tilt which is awesome. Might sell Wario ware for this when it comes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!