Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Christmas Thread

ZeldaFreak

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wrapped up all my presents i've bought so far, and realised I haven't really bought much at all. I was planning on just getting one thing for my Grandpa but now I feel I need to get one more thing for each person.

Anyone seen Black Christmas yet? Let me know what it's like anyone that does because i like going to see horrors at the cinema with some friends, especially this time of year. I'm going to see Happy Feet on Thursday...not expecting much but hey it's christmassy.

2 lessons left till the christmas holidays :D (Got a shitload of work to do over it though :()

my hair looks kind of greasy in that photo...ah well, haven't got a tree or decorations up because my parents can't be arsed.

Also i still don't know what Arthur got me (i have had the urdge to tear open the present on 3 occasions) whitch is annoying me to deah.

I have spent some time doing Arnold Swartsheneger impressions (i.e.."get in the choppur"!, "get dooown"! and my fave "you dare to touch the muscles of hurculese") and thinking about the wierd dream i had this morning. Although this isn't very christmassy i admit

Wrapped up my presents today, whilst Paul McCartney was having a Wonderful Christmastime, Roy Wood wished it could be Christmas everyday, Noddy Holder screamed "It's Christmas", while a plaster asked me if they knew it was Christmas. Also, Greg Lake told me of when they said there'd be snow at christmas and Peace on Earth, but it was just raining, plus he said that he believed in Father Christmas. It ended with Jona Lewie asking to stop the cavalry. Then when they'd gone, I sat down and watched Scrubs on E4.

*sigh*

My older brother is going to have a great Christmas.

What I bought for my brother

1. Black Gamecube

2. One Wavebird controller

3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

4. One Memory card

Im such a great brother :)

Jordan

I did not notice this thread. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Well, I'm off for Christmas, going to spend the weekend trying to get as far as I can on Twilight Princess, might also play Guitar Hero in preparation for Guitar Hero 2 on the big day. Then on teh big day I'm not coming online. So for now I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Well, I'm off for Christmas, going to spend the weekend trying to get as far as I can on Twilight Princess, might also play Guitar Hero in preparation for Guitar Hero 2 on the big day. Then on teh big day I'm not coming online. So for now I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Merry Christmas man listen to some Buckley over the holiday :laughing:

I'll be browsing and posting from my Wii on x-mas day :D

OMG im so excited! I just wish I had a extra nunchuk on x-mas. I wanted to play rayman multiplayer :(

What will you be playing multiplayer wise? For me its just gonna be wii play and wii sports. Though that should be hillarious with my dad :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!