NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Well, it's only third place, because the entries are alphabetically arranged, so technically, it's 2nd place...

OoT doesn't deserve the first place :angry:

*Runs, is shot in the kneecaps by rabid fanboys, before having his wounds brutally fucked. With a knife. In the face. Twice.*

Well, it's only third place, because the entries are alphabetically arranged, so technically, it's 2nd place...

I don't think thats the case, Soul Calibur is higher cos it's had more reviews...

Yeah, that was absolutely fantastic, totally beats any other Zelda opening.

The best theme from Wind Waker was undoubtedly Dragon Roost Island though. I used to just stand around listening to the music lol.

Ocarina of Time didn't have any music like that. I hope TP does though, although it doesn't look like it so far.

Agree with you on Dragon Roost Island,that music is so unique. I think the best OOT music is the Windmull Hut theme.

Zelda:TP has sold 454,000 units in a week. :)

Which takes 75 percent of all hardware purchasers.

why on earth did the other 25% not buy it....FOOLS, true some of these could be could be ebay sellers tho

Hmm. I got it on its release day (Canada) and I don't think I'll be done before you guys get it :P :o Forget everything outside the temples...The temple puzzles alone get harder and harder, oho! Mm BTW, I seen him ^.^

Two things.

In regards to the Twilight Princess average ratio, it needs another two reviews to see how it stacks up against Soul Calibur, if it remains at 96.4 with 30 reviews, it will pass Soul Calibur due to having a higher user rating of 9.2. Too many people are giving Twilight Princess a 1, I think I should give Resident Evil 4 about 100 1 votes to see if I can drop the user vote below 9.3, or raise Twilight Princesses to 9.3.

As mentioned above, one of my favorite tunes from OOT is the Song Of Storms in the Windmill, didn't have much purpose the song in the game though...

Below are two real life renditions of the song (one being Piano, the other being electric guitar):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAQAKYu1tY

I think I should give Resident Evil 4 about 100 1 votes to see if I can drop the user vote below 9.3,

That'd be retarded since Resident Evil 4 fully deserved its score and was one of, if not THE best game of the last generation.

I give this game a 9.7. I loved the game to death and am curently trying to tie up all of the side quests.

why on earth did the other 25% not buy it....FOOLS, true some of these could be could be ebay sellers tho

My local best buy sold out of Zelda before they did the console.

I give this game a 9.7. I loved the game to death and am curently trying to tie up all of the side quests.

My local best buy sold out of Zelda before they did the console.

So you've finished, you mind if I ask you a few questions?

1) How long for the main adventure?

2) Compare the size of the game (land wise) to another game

3) Best Zelda ever?

4) Do you want to play it again?

5) Glad you got the Wii version over the GC version?

Thanks in advance

So you've finished, you mind if I ask you a few questions?

1) How long for the main adventure?

2) Compare the size of the game (land wise) to another game

3) Best Zelda ever?

4) Do you want to play it again?

5) Glad you got the Wii version over the GC version?

Thanks in advance

1. It took me about 52 hours to complete at a fairly relaxed but still to the point pace. I spent a couple hours fishing, and a couple hours doing errends and other things, but I am still playing.

The cave of ordeals is like another dungeon after the game is done.

2. Ocarina of time multiplied by 3 or 4.

3. Heck yes. The amazing plot twists, exelent puzzles, fun bosses and a expanded fighting system allows this game to kick OoT in the chops.

4. Indefinatly.

5. I honestly do not think I ever want to go back to anolog aiming again. The sword fighting may feel tired after a while, but that only happenede after playing 7 hours strait. The next day I would pop it in and it would feel great. So yes, I am extremly glad I got the wii version.

1. It took me about 52 hours to complete at a fairly relaxed but still to the point pace. I spent a couple hours fishing, and a couple hour doing other things but I am still playing.

3. Heck yes. The amazing plot twists, exelent puzzles, fun bosses and a expanded fighting system allows this game to kick OoT in the chops.

4. Indefinatly.

5. I honestly do not think I ever want to go back to anolg aiming again. The sword fighting may feel tired after a while, but that only happenede after playing 7 hours strait. The next day I would pop it in and it would feel great. So yes, I am extremly glad I got the wii version.

I could hardly be more jealous of you if you told me your copy of zelda had a golden ticket in it and you were invited to be paid to watch nintendo make the next zelda... in a comfy chair with a warm footspa.

1. It took me about 52 hours to complete at a fairly relaxed but still to the point pace. I spent a couple hours fishing, and a couple hour doing other things but I am still playing.

4. Indefinatly.

5. I honestly do not think I ever want to go back to anolg aiming again. The sword fighting may feel tired after a while, but that only happenede after playing 7 hours strait. The next day I would pop it in and it would feel great. So yes, I am extremly glad I got the wii version.

Thank you gmanprime, that's all I wanted to hear.

Amazon.co.uk now have the limited guide for preorder ( £14.99 ) for those interested. Just preordered myself a copy.

4. Indefinatly.

That's a very encouraging post, thanks a bunch. Only 10 more days!

Two things.

In regards to the Twilight Princess average ratio, it needs another two reviews to see how it stacks up against Soul Calibur, if it remains at 96.4 with 30 reviews, it will pass Soul Calibur due to having a higher user rating of 9.2. Too many people are giving Twilight Princess a 1, I think I should give Resident Evil 4 about 100 1 votes to see if I can drop the user vote below 9.3, or raise Twilight Princesses to 9.3.

As mentioned above, one of my favorite tunes from OOT is the Song Of Storms in the Windmill, didn't have much purpose the song in the game though...

Below are two real life renditions of the song (one being Piano, the other being electric guitar):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyAQAKYu1tY

Why on Earth do you bloody care so much? You're so content that it should be number 2 in the rankings but you haven't played it yet. If it ranks 3rd or 4th, then maybe, just maybe, it deserves to be ranked where it is?

Amazon.co.uk now have the limited guide for preorder ( £14.99 ) for those interested. Just preordered myself a copy.

whats the difference between this and the cheaper version, aside from the map?

whats the difference between this and the cheaper version, aside from the map?

A hardcover and thats it I think. Looks cooler aswell.

1. It took me about 52 hours to complete at a fairly relaxed but still to the point pace. I spent a couple hours fishing, and a couple hours doing errends and other things, but I am still playing.

4. Indefinatly.

5. I honestly do not think I ever want to go back to anolog aiming again. The sword fighting may feel tired after a while, but that only happenede after playing 7 hours strait. The next day I would pop it in and it would feel great. So yes, I am extremly glad I got the wii version.

Thats nectar to my ears.

I'm a little disappointed Nintendo didn't go with the Gold Boxart, but I like the fact that they still go to the effort in printing color instruction manuals...