NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

So the new ONM mag has so many spoilers. I didnt read them, and i thank them for making that little badge with SPOILER written on it.

I saw a picture too many in the last issue. A pic of the twilight guardian who reminds me of the god from Princess Mononoke. Anyone think that aswell?

So im not reading it.....i must resist it.

So the new ONM mag has so many spoilers. I didnt read them, and i thank them for making that little badge with SPOILER written on it.

I saw a picture too many in the last issue. A pic of the twilight guardian who reminds me of the god from Princess Mononoke. Anyone think that aswell?

So im not reading it.....i must resist it.

I agree on the Princess Mononoke thing-such a great film! there should be a good zelda-esque game made out of it.

i hate magazine reviews with spoilers in-just tell us if its magical and amazing and if the controls are good and how long it takes to complete and will i come back for more-thats what i want from a TP review really.

I agree on the Princess Mononoke thing-such a great film! there should be a good zelda-esque game made out of it.

i hate magazine reviews with spoilers in-just tell us if its magical and amazing and if the controls are good and how long it takes to complete and will i come back for more-thats what i want from a TP review really.

True they make no mention of the story line in the Red Steel review. I want to read a zelda review that will tell me exactly what you said.

I forgot i bought princes mononoke. I remember watching it on Film four for that Studio Ghible month/week thing. Im gonna watch it with no breaks!

I just beat the third dungeon and then link died.

Wrong thread buddy, wrong fucking thread!

does anyone know what EDGE's review is like, bought the new copy today, not opened it yet, but may have to skip the pages if its too spoiler-esque.

Wrong thread buddy, wrong fucking thread!

He's having a laugh. Weird sense of humour though.

He's having a laugh. Weird sense of humour though.

Not Funny! :mad:

Unless it was Steve Irwin, and that would mean that the third dungeon boss is a Sting ray! OMG SPOILERS!

does anyone know what EDGE's review is like, bought the new copy today, not opened it yet, but may have to skip the pages if its too spoiler-esque.

It doesn't really have any spoilers, but you might as well skip it anyway just in case. Here's the final paragraph if you want their conclusion:

"What's lacking is a clear sense of purpose. Ocarina of Time was tasked with bringing the series into 3D, and in doing so laid out a mechanic that future games would be foolish to ignore. Controller aside, with nothing pertinent in need of innovation, Twilight Princess has instead set out to become the definitive title in the series, a one-game encyclopedia of everything that makes Zelda unique. With a fervour that borders on the taxonomical, it gathers all of the series' characters and locations together in a structure that not only reconfirms but celebrates its elaborate conventions. In succeeding, it's entirely understandable that the results not only display most of the strengths of previous games, but also provide pitch-perfect case studies of their occasional flaws. With the focus on elaboration rather than evolution, Twilight Princess triggers more memories than it creates, yet it's still an effortless classic that towers over the gaming landscape. Ignore it at your own cost."

I flicked through the ONM review of this. Just read the first couple paragraphs. I was thankful hat they said the rest will be spoilers so i stopped. I just looked at the pictures. Theres one piece of info i wish i had seen for the first time in the game, but oh well. I know nothing else. :D

It doesn't really have any spoilers, but you might as well skip it anyway just in case. Here's the final paragraph if you want their conclusion:

"What's lacking is a clear sense of purpose. Ocarina of Time was tasked with bringing the series into 3D, and in doing so laid out a mechanic that future games would be foolish to ignore. Controller aside, with nothing pertinent in need of innovation, Twilight Princess has instead set out to become the definitive title in the series, a one-game encyclopedia of everything that makes Zelda unique. With a fervour that borders on the taxonomical, it gathers all of the series' characters and locations together in a structure that not only reconfirms but celebrates its elaborate conventions. In succeeding, it's entirely understandable that the results not only display most of the strengths of previous games, but also provide pitch-perfect case studies of their occasional flaws. With the focus on elaboration rather than evolution, Twilight Princess triggers more memories than it creates, yet it's still an effortless classic that towers over the gaming landscape. Ignore it at your own cost."

ok thanks for that, it'lll save me risking it. It's great knowing so little, really still feeling good about it. Just don't know anything at all...

ok.......................................................................................................

links fucks zelda for the first time in the game (its the GTA killer we all have been waiting for!)

links fucks zelda for the first time in the game (its the GTA killer we all have been waiting for!)

Thanks god they're legal this time around.

I flicked open my new ONM to a page with a TP world map on it! Thank God I didn't see anything. I'm trying to hard not to see any and I've not seen any beyond the first dungeon. I have heard about some other dungeons thanks to some topic titles at GameFAQs and the new ad was so cool - though it was teetering on the bridge of spoilerness.

I can't wait another 13 days without any Zelda-ness!

Also, does Gametrailers Zelda perspective #6 have any TP spoilers?

I flicked open my new ONM to a page with a TP world map on it! Thank God I didn't see anything. I'm trying to hard not to see any and I've not seen any beyond the first dungeon. I have heard about some other dungeons thanks to some topic titles at GameFAQs and the new ad was so cool - though it was teetering on the bridge of spoilerness.

I can't wait another 13 days without any Zelda-ness!

Also, does Gametrailers Zelda perspective #6 have any TP spoilers?

I opened the mag and couldnt resist looking at the map.

From what ive seen of zelda, there aint any spoilers in the retrospective. It tells the imeline, very well i must add, I dont think there are many spoilers, just videos of what i believe arent spoilers.

sex in a packet

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG

a collector’s set for Twilight Princess that you can pick up at Target. The set doesn’t contain the actual game, but it does include…

Master Sword and shield, certificate of authenticity, and a sample soundtrack which includes

And again, you're getting that and the rest of Europe is left in the soaking cold rain. God damn you.

Wish I could get my grubby mitts on that... It looks as if I'm going to cry if that doesn't get a release in Belgium. Oh, anyone know what happened to pre-order bonusses at Nintendo? The Wind Waker at least had that neat extra proving that you were the first in the line to buy that thing...

saw that on gonintendo.

I want is so much. Is that a statue/figurine type thing of the master sword and shield?

to ebay!

I shall have that sword and shield thing. I hope someone whacks a few up on eBay. Or can any of our American friends on the forum sort us out something?

Looking at that set I can't help but think this game warrented some kind of special edition...

---

[edit]

Ouch @ the price it's fetching on eBay. Greedies.