NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

One of those better have my address on!

All for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I wish.

One of them is for me though, I can see my name on it :D

OMFG 9 days! 9 days! 9 days! i'm so hyped up right now. It's actually going to rock so much :D!!!

While your all on the topic of music...don't hype yourselfs all up on it because (well IMO) the music isn't as great as WW, OoT and MM =( (the new tunes anyway)

Not as good as Oot? That's a tough accomplishment, seeing as how the music in OoT was so poor.

Wind Waker on the other hand had some truly outstanding music.

This is dissappointing, I find music to be one of the most immersive factors in videogames.

Not as good as Oot? That's a tough accomplishment, seeing as how the music in OoT was so poor.

Wind Waker on the other hand had some truly outstanding music.

This is dissappointing, I find music to be one of the most immersive factors in videogames.

However, it's subjective, so make up your own mind when you play it.

To be honest it's nearly impossible to reach the level of awesomeness that has been reached in previous Nintendo's games musics. Koji Kondo is a wonderful musician and created masterpieces that are hard to rival.

EDIT: And I hope you were being sarcastic when you said music in OoT is poor.

However, it's subjective, so make up your own mind when you play it.

To be honest it's nearly impossible to reach the level of awesomeness that has been reached in previous Nintendo's games musics. Koji Kondo is a wonderful musician and created masterpieces that are hard to rival.

EDIT: And I hope you were being sarcastic when you said music in OoT is poor.

TPs music is top notch. The boss music is outstanding and I gotta say that I love the western tracks. The only thing that anoys me is the first 5 seconds of music in hyrule field. It justs seem to assume that you are jumping into a heated battle even when you are just going to castle town.

The music from desert and later areas in the game is fenominal.

I didn't really like the music in TWW to be honest, especially the tracks that were just poor, fairly lifeless remixes of OOT tracks, like the Forest Haven music. I loved the OOT soundtrack, though.

The Gerudo Valley music from OOT is awesome, not sure whether I prefer that or Dragon Roost Island though!

Overall I'd say the OOT has the better music, despite omitting the classic over world theme (please tell me thats back in TP)!

Apparently the overworld theme isn't in TP. I guess that might've been deliberate to make another similarity to Ocarina of Time.

Bastards - it isn't Zelda without it!

Ocarina of Time isn't a Zelda game????

Ocarina's overworld music is better than the official one. There, I've said it. And I mean it too.

Also loved the 10 seconds of the spaghetti western music from TP that I heard on the Iwata Asks pages. Only 10 seconds of pure awesomeness. Spaghetti westerns rule, Sergio Leone rules, Ennio Morricone rules.

Also loved the 10 seconds of the spaghetti western music from TP that I heard on the Iwata Asks pages. Only 10 seconds of pure awesomeness. Spaghetti westerns rule, Sergio Leone rules, Ennio Morricone rules.

...The Dark Tower... :heart:

Ocarina's overworld music is better than the official one. There, I've said it. And I mean it too.

Twilight Princess' Hyrule Field theme is better than Ocarina's. (IMO)

Ocarina of Time's music is just fantastic. The hyrule field theme is just awesome, and other tracks like Minuet of the Forest and Song of Storms are just simply outstanding and made me love the game even more :D

I heard that Hyrule field night theme is better.

Yeah. It is very mysterious and sets a nice mood.

I'm a little disappointed Nintendo didn't go with the Gold Boxart, but I like the fact that they still go to the effort in printing color instruction manuals...

How many times do I have to say it? Gameplay over gamecase man.

Seriously though the boxart is freaking ausome. Looks nicer with the more serious color palet.

The original overworld music is way too annoying to be looped as an overworld theme, it needs to be something more soft, with light nods to the original theme.