NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Not everyone will get it on the 8th. We can keep them both a while longer I think.

I think im running away from this board for a week. Thanks Gamestation!

Not everyone will get it on the 8th. We can keep them both a while longer I think.

Yeah, due to shortages I'm getting my Wii (and Zelda) on the 15th earliest. I can remember from the CE days that everybody just assumed everybody had the Wind Waker on release day and started spoiling the beginning. Please keep that just to the large Zelda thread guys, I wouldn't want the game to be spoiled for me :hmm:

Yeah, due to shortages I'm getting my Wii (and Zelda) on the 15th earliest. I can remember from the CE days that everybody just assumed everybody had the Wind Waker on release day and started spoiling the beginning. Please keep that just to the large Zelda thread guys, I wouldn't want the game to be spoiled for me :hmm:

I totally agree! I'm getting the GC version, so I'll first be playing Zelda on the 15th... :horse:

But that's less than 2 weeks, so I'm happy! :D So damned hyped for this game...

Nintendork is just bull shitting... because he's a blantent tool.

Gahahaha Im joking. Besides the fact that Midna exists in the Twilight Realm I know nothing about Twilight Princess

I've read only one spoiler free review.. I don't watch videos or screenshots, not really interested in it until I get to play it.

I have beaten the game and it has lead me to believe that Ganondorf is in fact Ganon.

Uh oh spoiler alert, you're going to be murdered now by an angry mob that didn't want to know that Ganondorf was in the game.

Uh oh spoiler alert, you're going to be murdered now by an angry mob that didn't want to know that Ganondorf was in the game.

What, Ganondorf is in the game... YOU RUINED IT!!!

HAHAHHA Fresh yo' gonna get your ass banned for that ish.

I feel sorry for anyone who clicked it. Doesn't make much sense to me because the only Zelda I played was Wind Waker.

HAHAHHA Fresh yo' gonna get your ass banned for that ish.

I feel sorry for anyone who clicked it. Doesn't make much sense to me because the only Zelda I played was Wind Waker.

I know, maybe it too big of a spolier to have on this thread.

Everyone knows about Ganondorf by now. It's not exactly a big surprise to find him popping up in a Zelda game, especially one being touted as a perfect example of a true Zelda.

What! No way!

Seriously its true! Apparently if you look hard enough in the picture you see it!

I Googled it and a couple of people on neogaf have noticed it too.

Miyamoto sure does love to screw with our heads.

I have a strange feeling that this is like the prank I pulled in the original topic and managed to convince a few people that the info in the spoiler was groundbreaking. It was a link to a pony riding game for the DS.

I have a strange feeling that this is like the prank I pulled in the original topic and managed to convince a few people that the info in the spoiler was groundbreaking. It was a link to a pony riding game for the DS.

Click it and find out, however you might regret it.

Click it and find out, however you might regret it.

Something tells me that I shouldn't.

istockphoto_481784_blue_pill_or_red_pill.jpg

edit. beat me to it.

The blue pill seems to have a cube inside it.

Something tells me that I shouldn't.

Alright............