NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

I think he was asking what classes as the main Zelda overworld music, in which yeah it's the original one on the nes.

oh god, oh god, do NOT go on youtube!!

Went looking for more zelda videos, only of the first temple or so, came up with the ending scenes and the last battles etc. oh god, do not go on youtube!!

Bin the free guide that comes with NGamer, I haven't opened it, I don't want to.

Does anyone know if theres many spoilers in the review?

oh god, oh god, do NOT go on youtube!!

Went looking for more zelda videos, only of the first temple or so, came up with the ending scenes and the last battles etc. oh god, do not go on youtube!!

Thanks a lot for that info! I normally go to youtube, better calm down my ass XD

tks

Bin the free guide that comes with NGamer, I haven't opened it, I don't want to.

Does anyone know if theres many spoilers in the review?

I saw a few pictures that were a little into the game, so I didn't want to risk it.

Only a week to go

I found out by listening to one of the songs on zelda:tp sample soundtrack it has song of storm remix version.

I found out by listening to one of the songs on zelda:tp sample soundtrack it has song of storm remix version.

The song of storms was one of my favourites from OoT :yay:

NGamer gave Zelda a score of 97% (5% better than the revised Wind Waker score) and claim that it is the best Zelda game ever.

NGamer gave Zelda a score of 97% (5% better than the revised Wind Waker score) and claim that it is the best Zelda game ever.

Most of that other 3% seems to be because of the graphics.

Or the 'three things that are wrong with Twilight Princess'. Which are, if you're interested, fishing, boar riding, and the 'slightly odd first dungeon'.

Or the 'three things that are wrong with Twilight Princess'. Which are, if you're interested, fishing, boar riding, and the 'slightly odd first dungeon'.

-Fishing is very fun. You just have to give it a chance. It just takes more patience because Navi isn't there to point out the fish from a mile away.

-Boar riding wasn't a focus of the game. It is fun where it is implemented, but do you really think that it would be realistic that a boar would be an efficient mode of transportation.

-The first dungeon was wonderfully creative. The only thing odd was the way the monkey slapped their butts but that just made me laugh.

When is the collectors edition Strategy guide out? and is it coming out over here?

It is coming out over here as I have it ordered off Amazon.co.uk.

EDIT: Just check it says its not for order anymore but my copy is still in my order history and delivery is before Christmas...very strange. If it doesnt arrive after Christmas then I will get a copy from ebay or something.

Good morning, everybody... Six days today, huh? It still feels like a lot. Oh well, on Monday, it'll only be four.

It is coming out over here as I have it ordered off Amazon.co.uk.

EDIT: Just check it says its not for order anymore but my copy is still in my order history and delivery is before Christmas...very strange. If it doesnt arrive after Christmas then I will get a copy from ebay or something.

It's not coming out here, its an american exclusive

can you believe we're now only a few days away from playing a game we've wanted to appear since the second we loaded up ocarina of time?

I think i've been fairly good at avoiding spoillers.... i don't know anything about the main quest (after the initial dungeons) or any of the many plots twists that have been mentioned in passing.

i couldn't be more excited...... well... not until mario galaxy comes out anyway

will the two zelda threads merge when the game comes out?

some people have to wait till the 15th, some till the 25th...

can you believe we're now only a few days away from playing a game we've wanted to appear since the second we loaded up ocarina of time?

I think i've been fairly good at avoiding spoillers.... i don't know anything about the main quest (after the initial dungeons) or any of the many plots twists that have been mentioned in passing.

i couldn't be more excited...... well... not until mario galaxy comes out anyway

I've had that countdown clock on my Desktop for ages and to see it down to 5 days, 6 hours 3 minutes and 20 seconds(at typing this:D) is making me excited.

I've also avoided spoilers as much as i can. I know a little bit, like the map, however thats just saying i know what the map looks like, I dont know what the places look like or are called.

I was thinking as i read your post. If ou have not read any spoilers, then surely you dont know that whatever you have read about this 'first dungeon' then it might not be the first dungeon.... just a thought it had.

will the two zelda threads merge when the game comes out?

Not everyone will get it on the 8th. We can keep them both a while longer I think.