NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Apparently, the grass in the game is the same color as the hat... What's up with that?

Apparently the final sequence is Link using a real-time weapon swap and then attacking Ganondorf on his weak point for MASSIVE damage

Apparently the final sequence is Link using a real-time weapon swap and then attacking Ganondorf on his weak point for MASSIVE damage

LMAO!:laughing:

i decided what the hell and opened it. Had me laughing for a bit.

You would be soooo flamed if you'd have said that May 10th, 2004.

I saw the disc and manual with my own eyes today!

In GAME in Oldham i was chatting with a worker there, may have been manager probably wasnt but he showed me.

Looks awesome. Colour manual! Gonna spend a while reading it.

Colour manual! Gonna spend a while reading it.

while your caught up in all the excitement, remember theres still the game waiting there in the case :heh:

manuals are only good for reading on the bog and on the way home from the shop. instructions are for n00bs, lolz

manuals are only good for reading on the bog and on the way home from the shop. instructions are for n00bs, lolz

Hahaha, so true.

Yeah, i only read manuals on the toilet. So I go on the toilet when i get home, so i at least get a chance to read the manual. Otherwise it just gets left unread.

Yeah, i only read manuals on the toilet. So I go on the toilet when i get home, so i at least get a chance to read the manual. Otherwise it just gets left unread.

wha? you read manuals on the toilet? no comics? no playboy? no magazines? not surfing on the net? not making coffee? not making toast? how dare u?:horse:

wha? you read manuals on the toilet? no comics? no playboy? no magazines? not surfing on the net? not making coffee? not making toast? how dare u?:horse:

Sorry i forgott o mention i take my toaster in with me to the toilet. :heh: how could i forget that!. I do it everyday. At least I'm not the only one now. glad to get that off my chest.

Something tells me that some people don't quite get the meaning of the flogging-dead-horse smiley. :P

Something tells me that some people don't quite get the meaning of the flogging-dead-horse smiley. :P
Why... I always thought it was a cow. :woops:

Well i've just done what most of you should, watched through in order all the trailers since E3 2004. Man it's been 2 1/2 years, crazy. Watching the first trailer still makes me get that same feeling of excitement as I got the first time watching. The GDC 2005 trailer is my favourite of them all. The title intro video makes me more excited for Friday than anything else however.

Holy shit I will be playing this on Friday! Damn, it seems a life time ago since I saw the E3 Zelda trailer for the first time. At the time I never thought I would have to wait so long for it and that I would be playing it on a totally different system!

It really has been a long-assed haul, but it's all going to come to a head this Friday. Finally the Wii will be ours.

It really has been long. Remember when it was gonna come out last november? Damn that was harsh of nintendo delaying it, but it is almost within our grasps.

It really has been long. Remember when it was gonna come out last november? Damn that was harsh of nintendo delaying it, but it is almost within our grasps.

if you've read the iwata interviews... it never ... ever was going to come out then... there was very little finished game after it's first e3 showing... also the early stages of development were slightly troubled... so thank god they took the time it needed.

I just thought of an awesome pic to do when I get my Wii. Not with me in it. It sounds funny in my head.

Its nearly here!!!

My Zelda TP Shield Set just arrived! It stands majestically next to a few other Zelda goodies. I doubt I will ever open it, yes im one of those sad gits.

PHTO0034.jpg

PHTO0035.jpg

PHTO0032.jpg

I still can't believe the journey this game has come through

after the low's of THAT e3 where they showed celda and had pac main link up as their main presentation (remember that?) and then the triumphant E32005 video... following which I realised that Nintendo did still have the sort of pulling power needed to reclaim it's crown - even if they hadn't yet found the focus needed.

Then tere was the Wii / revo announcments and the worry about how the game would convert to the wiimote...

and now... every time i watch the hi-res spoiler free ign review footage, I think MY GOD, this game is better than i ever dared dream it could be...

friday is so close.... so... close

People are starting to forget spoiler boxes in the other thread...