N-Europe

What was the last song you listened to?

Caris

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mention Slayer in the same sentence as Muse again and you'll be wearing your ass for a hat :heh:

I'm going to go ahead and draw your attention to this sentence in the hope that you realise what you've done.

Anyway, The Eagles - The Sad Cafe gets an 8/10.

Since I started watching Smallville, I've discovered a lot of great songs, favourites being -

Lifehouse - Everything

Lifehouse - You and Me

Dishwalla - Collide

Five for Fighting - 100 years

Five for Fighting - Superman

All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight

Since I started watching Smallville, I've discovered a lot of great songs, favourites being -

Lifehouse - Everything

Lifehouse - You and Me

Dishwalla - Collide

Five for Fighting - 100 years

Five for Fighting - Superman

All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight

Ah Lifehouse are great, I'm seeing them live soon. I suggest you buy No Name Face if you haven't already.

As I've recently watched the first episode of new OC I've been listening to Running Up That Hill by Placebo 4/5 and Bad Dream by Keane 4/5.

Ah Lifehouse are great, I'm seeing them live soon. I suggest you buy No Name Face if you haven't already.

As I've recently watched the first episode of new OC I've been listening to Running Up That Hill by Placebo 4/5 and Bad Dream by Keane 4/5.

Got all the Lifehouse albums, i did a brief search earlier to see if they had any gigs around my gaff, unfortunately no. Where you seeing them?