N-Europe

Tag banned from US elemantary school

DCK

Tag banned, children must weigh a minimum of 12 stone. Under-age sex promoting game 'Kiss Chase' remains.

You know it makes sense.

We weren't allowed to play Tag at Primary school. We're weren't allowed to run in the playground.

Kids, walk in calmly, theres a rampant peadophile on the premises.

It also says they've banned touch [American] football. Nothing there about the real thing :heh:

Tag banned, children must weigh a minimum of 12 stone. Under-age sex promoting game 'Kiss Chase' remains.

"Children end up playing behind bikeshed where they say they meet 'Santa' on a regular basis" :heh:

We had bulldog and POGS banned when I was at school, it's just the shitty media blowing everything out of proportion. I know Americans aren't the smartest nation in the world but you can't honestly believe that the people in charge of the school banned it out of fear of a law suit.

The principal may very well have said Recess is "a time when accidents can happen" but seems like quoting out of context to me.

I think the US government should, if they have any sanity left, change their law so that this sueing culture stops. It's really f.cking up the country.

They wouldn't be able to change the law without "infringing" on someone's freedom. I don't care if I sound inhumane and like a fascist: People just can't deal with having freedom. It's sad, but we live in an age where people can't take care of themselves. At this point, there's no turning back for the US. In 1776, people were able to realize they have to take responsibility for their actions, but now, I don't know. Ugh. I hate people.

They wouldn't be able to change the law without "infringing" on someone's freedom. I don't care if I sound inhumane and like a fascist: People just can't deal with having freedom. It's sad, but we live in an age where people can't take care of themselves. At this point, there's no turning back for the US. In 1776, people were able to realize they have to take responsibility for their actions, but now, I don't know. Ugh. I hate people.

Surely it's an infringement of the kids' freedom to stop them playing tag. :heh: