N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, America gets Super Metroid next Monday. Please NoE! Please give us Super Metroid next Friday! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase. plz

Come on Mr. Echo, we aren't really in any rush for it! And anyway, I would imagine we won't see it until near the release of Corruption - but having said that, I've probably jinxed my prediction and we'll get it next weekend.

I just hope they upload something decent. :heh:

Oh and, I fired up Castlevania earlier for a quick bit of whipping, and I was pretty suprised to find that my suspended save was gone so I'm back to the beginning. No biggie I suppose as the first half of the game is pretty simple, but still, I wasn't expecting to lose my progress.

Oh and, I fired up Castlevania earlier for a quick bit of whipping, and I was pretty suprised to find that my suspended save was gone so I'm back to the beginning. No biggie I suppose as the first half of the game is pretty simple, but still, I wasn't expecting to lose my progress.

Dont you lose the save if you play a different VC game?

Fire one of them up and have a quick look.

Well, I did just that. Zelda II, ActRaiser, Megaman and Castlevania are all where I left them. Didn't check the rest but I hope they are the same! You had me worried there, maybe the last time I played I just didn't exit Castlevania properly for it to create the save state? :blank:

Well, I did just that. Zelda II, ActRaiser, Megaman and Castlevania are all where I left them. Didn't check the rest but I hope they are the same! You had me worried there, maybe the last time I played I just didn't exit Castlevania properly for it to create the save state? :blank:

Glad to hear your saves are all there!