NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

If my EMA comes in my bank on the friday of next week I'll be able to get a points card on the saturday I go out, otherwise I'll have to wait even longer for more points! :o

Is it next week or the week after the Lost levels once again get lost?

You mean the easy version?

So the Allstars version was dumbed down? I did not know this...

So the Allstars version was dumbed down? I did not know this...

But its graphically souped up and still a great platformer!

I still havn't got the last firmware update and refuse to at the moment cause of the FreeLoader stuff. But I want the harder version of Lost Levels and maybe Sin and Punishment.

It would help if I had points first. But I need some VC games that I really want before I get the new firmware.

And yes I have a GameCube and yes I don't know why I won't update the firmware, maybe it's a principale thing :heh:

I still havn't got the last firmware update and refuse to at the moment cause of the FreeLoader stuff. But I want the harder version of Lost Levels and maybe Sin and Punishment.

It would help if I had points first. But I need some VC games that I really want before I get the new firmware.

And yes I have a GameCube and yes I don't know why I won't update the firmware, maybe it's a principale thing :heh:

Does the Wii Shop Channel not work if you haven't updated then?

I dont know 'cause I updated mine straight away, wanting to see what new things there were.

Just be careful if you don't want your Wii updating, some new games automatically update the Wii's firmware. I read it in N-Revolution. it's time for a Wii freeloader, but with these firmware updates it would probably over time be made useless. Damn Nintendo and their Region locking! Why couldnt the Wii be like the ds?

Super Paper Mario automatically updates the firmware. And I think Shadow has it?

Oh I see, a bit sneaky.

And Im waiting for Mario all stars as the graphics on that are awesome. Although im not expecting that for a very long time because im sure nintendo want to milk each mario game before they go and bundle them all in one. Heck, Super Mario bros 3 aint out yet, and that's so awesome.

And whats the big deal about picross? I might check it out, cheaper than getting the DS version, incase I don't like it.

I see the Americans got Yoshis Story today, hopefully we will get it pretty soon aswell. I enjoyed the game ( not a patch on Yoshis Island though ) but the annoying music still haunts me to this day.

I loved Yoshi's Story. Too bad we most likely won't get it for a while. We already know of six titles coming the next two weeks, one of them being another N64 game.

This is surprising...no Lost Levels, no announcement for S&P for the US.

Are they getting it next month, then? (And we'll probably get Yoshi's Story then, too)

How the heck do you beat 3-4 on Lost Levels. There's no buzz to say you've gone the wrong way, at least not that i can tell.

Well I'm gonna pick up some points next friday, payday. and defo get Lost Levels and Sin and Punishment... which annoyingly will leave me with 400 pts, damn!

Hahahahaha! I beat Lost Levels, all the way up to D-4 baby! I played it on All-Stars though, so I didn't have to restart at the beginning of each world. Still one bitch of a game though. One of my latest most difficult gaming achievements for sure.

Now get the Virtual Console version, complete the game seven times then come back and tell us you've completed it up to D.

So, what games got updated today. The only game I had that was updated was Donkey Kong. Was hoping SMW would have been fixed but I guess not.

Does the Wii Shop Channel not work if you haven't updated then?

I dont know 'cause I updated mine straight away, wanting to see what new things there were.

Just be careful if you don't want your Wii updating, some new games automatically update the Wii's firmware. I read it in N-Revolution. it's time for a Wii freeloader, but with these firmware updates it would probably over time be made useless. Damn Nintendo and their Region locking! Why couldnt the Wii be like the ds?

Won't ley you go on the channel till you've updated.

Super Paper Mario automatically updates the firmware. And I think Shadow has it?

Does it? I still don't have the clock feature etc and I got the message from Nintendo a few days after I played Super Paper Mario.

I'm interested in the Lost Level. On a scale 1-10,10 being extremely hard,how would you rate. I wanna play a really hard game.

Won't ley you go on the channel till you've updated.

Does it? I still don't have the clock feature etc and I got the message from Nintendo a few days after I played Super Paper Mario.

I'm interested in the Lost Level. On a scale 1-10,10 being extremely hard,how would you rate. I wanna play a really hard game.

The Lost Levels' difficulty can not be expressed in numbers. I you want an extremely hard game, Lost Levels is the right choice.

So, what games got updated today. The only game I had that was updated was Donkey Kong. Was hoping SMW would have been fixed but I guess not.

I downloaded updates for Military Madness, Donkey Kong and Kirby's Adventure yesterday.