NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Aaaaaand source?

Japanese have it scheducled for later this month. N64 releases tend to happen quite close each other, so there you go.

OMG!! I'm so pissed off with myself. I was in town on Wednesday and decided against buying any Wii Points, as I thought we would not be seeing Paper Mario for weeks! Another trip to town this afternoon methinks...sigh.

Bingo!!!

Just happened :p

yep, glad I decided to stay up until midnight to check ^_^

Holy crap Batkids, its Paper Mario!!

If everyone doesnt download it Nintendo will be raging. :heh: But if you have it on N64 (ahem) then I wouldnt bother getting it again. Great game though.

Right then, I want Majora's Mask added asap now! :p

Right then, I want Majora's Mask added asap now! :p

It is either 1080 Snowboarding, Pilotwings 64 or Majora's Mask after Waverace 64. So far all releases have been games that worked with Zelda Collector's Disc's emulator, and only three games I mentioned are still left.

OMG!! I'm so pissed off with myself. I was in town on Wednesday and decided against buying any Wii Points, as I thought we would not be seeing Paper Mario for weeks! Another trip to town this afternoon methinks...sigh.

At least you have money for points! I'm skint, and the only way to get points is to trade in sims 2 on pc. I don't think I should, though.

At least you have money for points! I'm skint, and the only way to get points is to trade in sims 2 on pc. I don't think I should, though.

Now, I've never played Sims 2, but I think I can safely say that Paper Mario is better! It's one of the most charming, delightful games ever made.

Just found this on GoNintendo

These new ratings come from the OFLC, but we should see these titles hit VC worldwide sometime soon…hopefully!

- Shinobi Iii: Return Of The Ninja Master

- Eswat: City Under Siege

- Wrecking Crew

- Strider

- Devil’s Crush

- Drop Off

- Shockman

- Battle Lode Runner

- Silent Debuggers

- Bonk’s Revenge

- Volley Ball

- Yoshi’s Cookie

- Landstalker: The Treasure Of King Nole

- Ghouls’n Ghosts

- Ninja Spirit

- Galaga ‘90

- Blazing Lazers

- Axelay

- Probotector (Contra in US) II: Return Of The Evil Forces

- Super Mario Bros. 3

- Crack Down

- Sonic The Hedgehog 3

Sonic 3 and Mario 3 = GOLD

Also the arrival of Strider brings joy to my heart. I have heard great things about Landstalker but I never got to play it as a kid so im looking forward to that aswell.

Yay Mario 3 and Sonic 3. though I won't be buying Sonic 3 since i have Sonic mega Collection.

Not too interested in anything else.

I stupidly got used to the auto-saving feature for non-N64 games. Then I turned the Wii off while playing ATLLP. Hours of gameplay. Gone.

I stupidly got used to the auto-saving feature for non-N64 games. Then I turned the Wii off while playing ATLLP. Hours of gameplay. Gone.

did you mean ALttP? And isnt that a SNES game that can be auto-saved?

did you mean ALttP? And isnt that a SNES game that can be auto-saved?

Yea, ALttP. It only works if you select it from the home menu.

Oooh crap..

Isn't there a save feature on ALttP anyway?

Isn't there a save feature on ALttP anyway?

Yea. I forgot to use it, and used the Wii's one instead.

Okay, here's our new games:

Silent Debuggers (Turbografx)

Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting (SNES)

Metroid (NES)

About f**king time for Turbo! :yay:

Already got Metroid in Metroid Prime. Don't care for the others.

About time Metroid showed up. Hopefully won't be long for Super Metroid to turn up.

I was about to buy Street Fighter World Warrior, great timing. And I have the perfect amount of points to buy both Metroid and Street Figher. 1300.

I might have to look around and see what Silent Debuggers is like, anyone know anything about it? As for the other two games... well, my VC Points look to be living to next weekend. :heh:

I see the Yanks got Shining Force today, hopefully we will get that this or next week as I have always wanted to play the 1st game, only played the 3rd one on the Saturn.

Quick couple of questions (don't have a wi-fi connection):

1.Where's the cheapest place to get some Wii points from?

2. If I bought some Wii points and took my Wii to someone else's house, I should be able to download games from there right, aslong as he had a wireless connection?

3. Finally, how much do snes/genesis and N64 games cost? BEcause i really wanna download F-Zero, Paper Mario, Toe Jam & Earl 2 and Streets of Rage II.

1.Where's the cheapest place to get some Wii points from?

2. If I bought some Wii points and took my Wii to someone else's house, I should be able to download games from there right, aslong as he had a wireless connection?

3. Finally, how much do snes/genesis and N64 games cost? BEcause i really wanna download F-Zero, Paper Mario, Toe Jam & Earl 2 and Streets of Rage II.

1. Unless someone's doing an offer, Credit/Debit card over the Wii Shop Channel. I've heard woolies sells 2000 points for £14

2. It should work, no problem.

3. F-Zero - 800 points

Paper Mario - 1000 points

Toe Jam & Earl 2 - 800 points

Streets of Rage II - 800 points.

So 3400 points. So you'll have room for a NES of TX16 game.