NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

will dreamcast games be available on the virtual console? Also I believe one day gamecube games will be downloadable on it but for something like 3000 points

No and no. They'll struggle to get even Saturn games on.

Oh, and to Cube, I have Prime but not Fusion, it annoys me that they make you buy all that stuff.

Anyone fired their Wii up to see what the new games are tonight? I would but im too lazy :heh:

I will be! :) I'll also post the new titles up here when they are displayed.

will dreamcast games be available on the virtual console? Also I believe one day gamecube games will be downloadable on it but for something like 3000 points

Gc games = 1.7 GB

DC games up too 700 MB

So no we will never see them.

Well, here's this week's update:

Bloody Wolf (Turbografx)

Kirby's Dream Course (SNES)

Nintendo really do spoil us eh...

I don't like the 'two games a week' pattern we're getting...

But Dream Course is a great game, give it a go :) I would download it had I not bought it pre-owned for the SNES two days ago!

I'd buy it, as I'm getting Wii Points today, but I got them with the specific intent of trying Bonk's Revenge and two NES classics.

Japanese VC list for next month...

Coming out on Tuesday, July 3rd:

Famicom

Star Soldier

Flappy

Mega Drive

Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master

PC-Engine

Splatterhouse

Coming out at a later date:

Famicom

Castlevania

NES Open Tournament Golf

Super Famicom (800 Points each)

Militia

Hajimari no Mori

Fushigi no Dungeon 2: Fuurai no Shiren

Nintendo 64

Wave Race 64

Paper Mario

Mega Drive

Shining Force (* this costs 700 points)

Ichidant-R

Dynamite Headdy

PC Engine

Makai Hakkenden Shada

Power Sports

Dead Moon

Appare Gate Ball

Power League 4

They haven't yet been announced or re-rated Marshmallow. There's still time. In my opinion they need more third party support. To my knowledge, only Beetle Racing, Shadow Man and another game have been announced for the N64 list (third party).

Nintendo 64

Wave Race 64

Paper Mario

Yes please, Mr Nintendo, sir.

Nothing on that list that I want.

No love for Paper Mario, Cube?

There is only that, Wave Race and Shining Force that I would buy from that list.

No love for Paper Mario, Cube?

There is only that, Wave Race and Shining Force that I would buy from that list.

I'm not a fan of turn-based games.

And I hated both WR64 and WRBS. I just never liked the style of the racing - I prefer to go where I want on the course, not where the buoys tell me.

They haven't yet been announced or re-rated Marshmallow. There's still time. In my opinion they need more third party support. To my knowledge, only Beetle Racing, Shadow Man and another game have been announced for the N64 list (third party).

OH, whens Beetle Racing coming out? Loved that game.

You are talking about this game right?

g0013723g42.jpg

And I hated both WR64 and WRBS. I just never liked the style of the racing - I prefer to go where I want on the course, not where the buoys tell me.

Totally agree with you about WaveRace. Its a series I cant get into even though I have tried many times before.

Beetle Adventure Racing was a great game! It may be one of the few N64 games that makes its way to my Virtual Console.

Elsewhere, I dunno if anyone remembers, but the first game I downloaded a few months ago was Kirby's Adventure. Well, earlier this afternoon I, at long last, completed it. Twas a lovely wee game! I only racked up 75% so theres incentive still there for me to return to it sometime.

Dream Land shall sleep well tonight! :yay:

Man, since I havent been on my Wii in awhile, I deciding to load it up and check what new VC releases were out, and what do I see!! ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron!!!!

Man, I would so buy it, but only got 1100 points left, and if I remember correctly, tomorrow = a new N64 release right? So I'll just wait and see what it is before purchasing ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron!!! <3

Man, since I havent been on my Wii in awhile, I deciding to load it up and check what new VC releases were out, and what do I see!! ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron!!!!

Man, I would so buy it, but only got 1100 points left, and if I remember correctly, tomorrow = a new N64 release right? So I'll just wait and see what it is before purchasing ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron!!! <3

We get our games on a Friday bud. Also there is no pattern to when we get N64 games so go buy Toejam and Earl!!!

Chriz, I dunno what the odds are for getting an N64 game added to the catalogue this week but I do know that if you're from the UK then the VC Channel isnt updated each week til Thursday/ Friday.

If you fancy getting Toejam and Earl, then you may as well get it now...!

Ahh, for some reason, I always thought a new N64 game was added on the first Monday of the month... Don't know where that idea came into my head xD

And Yes, just purchased ToeJam & Earl :p

Elsewhere, I dunno if anyone remembers, but the first game I downloaded a few months ago was Kirby's Adventure. Well, earlier this afternoon I, at long last, completed it. Twas a lovely wee game! I only racked up 75% so theres incentive still there for me to return to it sometime.

As I'm too lazy to swap cables every time I want to play it, Im waiting for Nintendo to fix the game for Component Cables.

Thats a poor excuse Cube. I woulda thought you woulda been able to switch the leads over so you could have the pleasure of playing Kirby. I mean you above all people judging by your signature! :heh: