NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Today:

Wave Race - N64 - 1000 Points

Cratermaze - TurboGrafx - 600 Points

Yay that's our N64 game for the month.

Hopefully they'll start releasing some third party N64 games soon.

So, America gets Super Metroid next Monday. Please NoE! Please give us Super Metroid next Friday! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase. plz

So, America gets Super Metroid next Monday. Please NoE! Please give us Super Metroid next Friday! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase. plz

Come on Mr. Echo, we aren't really in any rush for it! And anyway, I would imagine we won't see it until near the release of Corruption - but having said that, I've probably jinxed my prediction and we'll get it next weekend.

I just hope they upload something decent. :heh:

Oh and, I fired up Castlevania earlier for a quick bit of whipping, and I was pretty suprised to find that my suspended save was gone so I'm back to the beginning. No biggie I suppose as the first half of the game is pretty simple, but still, I wasn't expecting to lose my progress.

Oh and, I fired up Castlevania earlier for a quick bit of whipping, and I was pretty suprised to find that my suspended save was gone so I'm back to the beginning. No biggie I suppose as the first half of the game is pretty simple, but still, I wasn't expecting to lose my progress.

Dont you lose the save if you play a different VC game?

I don't think it cos I have a fair few VC games in which I suspended play... unless I've lost my saves in them all by now? If thats true, then I shan't be impressed. o.O

I don't think it cos I have a fair few VC games in which I suspended play... unless I've lost my saves in them all by now? If thats true, then I shan't be impressed. o.O

Fire one of them up and have a quick look.

Fire one of them up and have a quick look.

Well, I did just that. Zelda II, ActRaiser, Megaman and Castlevania are all where I left them. Didn't check the rest but I hope they are the same! You had me worried there, maybe the last time I played I just didn't exit Castlevania properly for it to create the save state? :blank:

Well, I did just that. Zelda II, ActRaiser, Megaman and Castlevania are all where I left them. Didn't check the rest but I hope they are the same! You had me worried there, maybe the last time I played I just didn't exit Castlevania properly for it to create the save state? :blank:

Glad to hear your saves are all there!

No. The Wii says you do, but really, you don't.

There have been a few people on Gamefaqs who have lost their saves for unknown reasons.

There have been a few people on Gamefaqs who have lost their saves for unknown reasons.

Perhaps they accidentally turned the Wii off without going to the menu first?

Savegames or suspended states?

I'm not sure. I just remember some people complaining about how they lost their progress a long time ago.

No Super Metroid - unless it gets uploaded tomorrow like the Nes one did.

Nes: Lunar Pool

Turbo Graphics: Neutopia

Nes: Wrecking Crew

Don't hold your breath - it won't come out till the end of October to coincide with Corruption.

Don't hold your breath - it won't come out till the end of October to coincide with Corruption.

Link?

(10 chars)

Link?

(10 chars)

Well they released Super Metroid in the states to coincide with Corruption so they'll do the same here. It makes a lot of sense.

I reckon they'll get Smash Bros. 64 December 1st or something.

Today's new additions:

Bonk 3 - Turbografx - 600 points

Vegas Stakes - SNES - 800 points

Ho hum.

OFLC (Australia's rating board) has rated two 1st party titles for VC; Mario's Super Picross and Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan). Both are games that were never released outside Japan.

Nice to know that.

After playing super mario bross every day for several years (in the past), I really want that japanese Super Mario Bros. 2!