Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Anyone watching Clannad? It's a bit good.

Watched, now doing some minor stuff on the visual novel translation. Season two (after story) is going to be very good indeed, but depending on which ending they use, might not be that happy...

Yes!

It is awesome! :awesome:

I still have 2 episodes left to go!

Also Supergrunch is a massive fan, i think! :heh:

I'd say you have the best two to look forward to.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched, now doing some minor stuff on the visual novel translation. Season two (after story) is going to be very good indeed, but depending on which ending they use, might not be that happy...

I'd say you have the best two to look forward to.

Sweet! :D

I'm going to finish it today after i got some more Heart of Darkness reading done! :/

I'm a bit confused about this after story buisness! what is it? :)

Yeah, I have one or two left as well. It's been pretty awesome so far though. The only decent new anime this season imo.

I've been trying to 'get into' Lucky Star after watching three episodes and deleting it a while ago and I've decided that it has absolutely no redeeming features at all. :p

Hehe :heh: It isn't for everyone! I love Lucky Star something just clicked with me in it!

Clannad is miles better than anything this season and light years away from Dragonaut (i'm still not sure why i watched that....)

But i do like Spice and Wolf as well!

I'm a bit confused about this after story buisness! what is it? :)

The second season is called after story, its basically a continuation of the main story that goes right up until Okazaki is 25. If they animate it as well as they've done the rest, it'll be very hard hitting.

But it won't be for a while yet, it's only in production. People still aren't sure whether or not Haruhi season 2 will come first.

Anyway, does anyone else think Akio (Nagisa's dad) is awesome? :heh:

The second season is called after story, its basically a continuation of the main story that goes right up until Okazaki is 25. If they animate it as well as they've done the rest, it'll be very hard hitting.

But it won't be for a while yet, it's only in production. People still aren't sure whether or not Haruhi season 2 will come first.

Yea, he's one of my favorite characters. Also good to hear that the After Story will get a release, was hoping it would.

I thought Haruhi was to restart in spring, but I was wrong :(

Cool! thanks for clearing that up for me! Akio is such a great character! :D

I...It's not? :(

Paprika was a fantastic film.

Nope! :(

I really want Haruhi more than Clannad i think! I have been waiting for it for ages!!! :D

I have too much anime i need to watch! but i watch pretty much anything....

I still need to see Azumanga Daioh! :grin:

I still need to finish Clannad as well... :)

I did watch My first new show of this season Tower of Drugaga which was subbed straight away by Gonzo on Youtube!

I was very skeptical as i have just watched dragonauts also made by Gonzo so i entered this with caution!

I was pleasantly suprised! I laughed at a lot of things and there is a whole load of references in here as well as general pokes at RPGs/fantasy games

And a Gurren Lagann parody which was great :D

Just finished Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

It´s now up to my top 5 favorite Anime

Good man. The show is indeed quite awesome. :smile:

I just watched the ENOZ scene from Haruhi. The two songs they perform are brilliant. Definitely my favourite scene in any anime I'll ever watch.

Was Light good or bad?

Haha, Ell thinks light was bad, but wanted him to win, messed up kid that ell...

I think light was bad =] he killed people! murder is murder! regardless of the reason. Not just that but letting people die when you have the power to save them (like L wanting to let higuchi kill those peoples) is nearly as bad, so L was iffy too.

Haha, Ell thinks light was bad, but wanted him to win, messed up kid that ell...

I think light was bad =] he killed people! murder is murder! regardless of the reason. Not just that but letting people die when you have the power to save them (like L wanting to let higuchi kill those peoples) is nearly as bad, so L was iffy too.

I never really got what was so bad about murder. I think it's fine. :smile:

Fool! There is no good and evil! Only power and those who seize it!

I know. I was just saying he's good. As in "This tea is good".

naruto in HD. Nice. Can't say as much for the actual episode.

Bleach. lol.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!