Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm guessing Gonzo were outsourcing for the Mouse Road arc - look at things like RomeoxJuliet (lol) and you'll see they can animate... to be fair, Mouse Road is probably the worst arc of the show. It's not nearly as bad a sin as some of the things DEEN did for the first season of Higurashi - for instance, they in-house animated the water pistol fight, then outsourced the key roof scene in the last episode...

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Havn't seen it mentioned but I just watched Naruto 43.

It's what was expected really, for me anyway. Got to see Yamato's technique, I thought was pretty cool.

Off to watch Bleach now.

wtf Ishida has a lightsaber...

Saw the latest shippuden...

Why has Sakura gone back to being lame again?? Sucks.

And has anyone seen Noein? Started watching the other day, god it's good.

Yep watched it a while ago and have the first 3 DVDs, keep meaning to get the last two.

I watched it all in under 2 days and man did it mess with my head.

My god!! did not see that coming AT all, Ryuk was evil right to the end, I love that L won through mello and near, and i wanted light to win
:(

but...what is L's real name, and did Misa die?

Ryuk wasn't exactly evil, he was just doing things for his own entertainment like he said from the start. :-/ I can't think of a single evil thing he did in the whole series. lol

I read the manga up to where the anime goes, but even despite all the filler I prefer the anime by far. Because the manga does the opposite of the anime, it doesn't have any suspense, it doesn't create atmosphere, there's little development, things happen to suddenly and it just doesn't give me the thrill the anime does. Of course the anime exagerates on those but you get the point :P

Also, lack of animation is a big issue in fights.

I read the manga up to where the anime goes, but even despite all the filler I prefer the anime by far. Because the manga does the opposite of the anime, it doesn't have any suspense, it doesn't create atmosphere, there's little development, things happen to suddenly and it just doesn't give me the thrill the anime does. Of course the anime exagerates on those but you get the point :P

Also, lack of animation is a big issue in fights.

Lack of suspense? Waiting for the next chapter is bad enough. As for development there will be a lot soon. I would prefer the anime if they didn't drag it on so much. And the manga builds up suspension cause you know what's going to happen but it takes a while and when it happens, BAM you go "Wow".

But as for the fighting totally agree with you.

Can't wait to see the Sasuke/Orochimaru, Jiraiya/Pein, Sasuke/Itachi fights animated. Those will be damn cool.

To click or not to click...

It's just a trick, there's actually no spoiler in there.

Jokes aside, would anybody recommend Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei? I've seen the first episode, thinking that it would infact be about the main character's miserable life, but it seems like it will end up being the usual miserable guy meets random girl => happy go lucky. Is it as I fear it?

Up to 174 of naruto. Wondering where the fillers ends and the decent stuff starts >_<

It never gets better. Naruto lost all credibility/entertainment value once the filler year began. It never reclaimed it...how the hell could it? What anime series can show its sorry face after producing over a year of shit? I remember when the story progressed at a decent rate, but now it just drags everything out and the main plot,

that is, rescuing Sasuke, really

will pretty much never happen until they have milked every penny out of the brand name Naruto.

It's a shame. Naruto was awesome during the examination duels, hell even when

Sasuke fought Naruto right before the filler year began.

But after that there is no reason to watch it. Real men stick to Bleach and One Piece.

Fuck all these animes in 3 digits, too much work.

A sample of the anime series I've watched and loved are:

Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

Cowboy Bebop

Elfen Lied

Excel Saga

Great Teacher Onizuka

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Ouran High School Host Club

Trigun

I'm on Bleach's side here.

I've watched both Bleach and Naruto on YouTube, and I have to say, I definitely prefer Bleach. Naruto is just 'meh', 'meh', 'meh', throughout. I can't bring myself to watch much more.

And no, I haven't being watching it dubbed. :indeed:

But Bleach confuses me, why do I like it? I know why I like Fullmetal Alchemist, and .hack//SIGN, but I can't figure out what it is about Bleach. :wtf:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!