NEurope

So many god damned spoiler boxes I can't click on!

I did this once and I'll do it again:

naruto spoiler

fooled

1216410378715vx2.gif

DOUBLE fooled!

Speaking of which. Anyone knows a more specific date to the Lucky Star OVA? From the poster it seems they'll be playing Wii, which is always a good thing.

It seems there won't be any Haruhi in 2008 though.

And I won't even start with the 2nd movie of the Evangelion Rebuild.

doesany1 know if aneme central evver goon a show somethg new. how manyu time cn i watcg gitss over and ovre aagian?

Is this you, or the drunk you?

Is this you, or the drunk you?

:(

drunk me, last night, haha (explained in the "drinkig to get drunk" thread )

Guess I was watching Anime Central last night then too.... don't know why though (well likely the drink is why) as I have both GITS:SAC on DVD

ok back to normal now....move along nothing to see here:heh:

doesany1 know if aneme central evver goon a show somethg new. how manyu time cn i watcg gitss over and ovre aagian?

The answer is...never. The channel's going down the shitpan. :(

I was thinking just now what would be pretty awesome, is if Naruto can get that Shuriken Rasengan finish, he can maybe use them as Shuriken and actually throw them. But thinking back the one he made that time was fricking huage was it not?

So I just finished the first Season of Code Geass having started it at 4 or 5 ish. The ending sucked majorly, but I'm glad I know/there was a message at the end of the show there's a second season. It's really really good.

I thought the ending to Code Geass's first season was awesome, but I'd hate to have watched it whilst it was aired.

Also, R2 is awesome, it goes shit for a few episodes, but regains itself. Also, welcome to fan service central with this season.

Well, it made me remember why I loved Clannad so much. I really should watch it again. :heart:

I've found a way to watch the Clannad movie, am about to do that in a bit.

You know what? I'm so glad I got into anime. If I hadn't, I would never have discovered Clannad and its sheer brilliance!

FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T WATCH IT! It'll ruin after story, and is generally awful anyway.

Since your the Clannad god, how long is After Story compared to Clannad? I want as much goodness as possible. Also i'm totally avoiding the movie, if they can condense most tihngd into a movie, I don't wanna watch it.

Also I might not watch any new Clannad in a while, on episode 18/19 when...

Okazaki moves in with Nagisa.

Though i'm gonna stop for a bit so I can forget that

She dies

The movie is just plain bad, it changes the story and characters completely, and the animation is awful. (it's by a different animation studio) The one thing is does manage to do is horribly spoil people waiting for after story.

As for the length of after story... well, I can see it fitting 24 episodes, but they might only do 12, or some OVAs. Of course I'd like the first option, and it's probably the most likely - after story is extremely long, and goes until Okazaki is 25. Regarding your second spolier, if I were you, I'd try to forget, and watch on. I think everyone's going to like after story.

FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T WATCH IT! It'll ruin after story, and is generally awful anyway.

Is that so? Well, I was lucky then that my speakers started playing up before I began watching the film, and by the time I got them alright again: I couldn't be arsed to watch it. :)

I don't want my love for Clannad to have been contaminated with doubt after having seen the film, if it is awful. :shakehead

I watched the first episode of black cat last night. Im not really that keen on it. Anyone recomend anything else?

You should try more than one episode, loads of anime start off slow and end up getting good.

why do dattebayo say they are stopping subbing naruto? i dont understand :(

Don't they say that, like all the time? And isn't there no anime this week?

Probably another yhbt.

Though if they did drop it, it's cause the anime sucks. lolol

Yeah, more anime bashing etc.

Exactly, c'mon don't be fooled by another Dattebayo prank. There was no episode last week, so they are once again winding people up.

Basically, any time DB get you riled up, you should assume it's a joke at your expense.

I watched the first episode of black cat last night. Im not really that keen on it. Anyone recomend anything else?

The problem is you watched only one episode. Give it a few more before saying it's bad. I wished I'd followed the one episode and give up on Dragonaut a while ago.

I enjoyed Black Cat though. I guess I just like action anime.

Dattebayo simply do this so fans attack the uploaders on youtube, I love seeing all the comments slagging each other off.

They took the chance of the lack of Naruto this week to make it seem as if they dropped it.

They do these trolls so frequently, I don't know how some still fall for it. If they waited a few months between trolls maybe it would have a better effect.

yea it makes sense now but when i read it, it just seemed kind of final and like that was it o_o *slaps himself for being so stupid*

is dvd pacific totally reliable?

how long does it take to deliver?

I want FMA Season 1 part 1 and 2

So I've just bought all the Death Note manga, volumes 1-12 and also Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (which is about the case L and Naomi Misora worked on together)... AWESOME! Best day ever!!!

So I've just bought all the Death Note manga, volumes 1-12 and also Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (which is about the case L and Naomi Misora worked on together)... AWESOME! Best day ever!!!

All I can say is.. what took you so long? haha.

Then again, Waterstones here took forever stocking the stuff, Volume 12 came out in june, a whole 11 months after I got my copy from amazon.

Yeah, first part of the anime or something. Been known for ages :heh:

Guess you didn't here. Eureka 7 better be a sequel T_T

Blassreiter:

Great Anime, it starts "meh", to grow up to "AWESOME!!!"

Seriously, this Anime is ungender.

It has action, racing, mecha, a lots of drama, and serious twists.

I recommend to anyone who wants a new experience in Animes, because, seriously, with Blassreiter, anything can happen.