NEurope

Maybe I will watch Gurren Lagann one day.

But as I have Lucky Star, Welcome to the NHK, Cromartie High School and a re-watch of .hack//SIGN to get through first, don't expect me to watch it sometime soon.

Maybe I will watch Gurren Lagann one day.

But as I have Lucky Star, Welcome to the NHK, Cromartie High School and a re-watch of .hack//SIGN to get through first, don't expect me to watch it sometime soon.

TTGL craps all over other anime. In time, you will see.

TTGL craps all over other anime. In time, you will see.

I've noticed on your anime list that you've only watched one episode of Clannad. Tut tut the tut.

If you were to watch Clannad, you'll see that your statement is a bit false. :wink:

I've noticed on your anime list that you've only watched one episode of Clannad. Tut tut the tut.

If you were to watch Clannad, you'll see that your statement is a bit false. :wink:

Im lazy and that list is outdated/inaccurate....but when it comes to clannad I have only watched one episode :blank:

Im lazy and that list is outdated/inaccurate....but when it comes to clannad I have only watched one episode :blank:

I thought that, but I was still right about Clannad.

Seriously, though, watch Clannad. To quote Fierce LiNk and Arnie: "Do eet! Do eet naw!"

I thought that, but I was still right about Clannad.

Seriously, though, watch Clannad. To quote Fierce LiNk and Arnie: "Do eet! Do eet naw!"

May as well do so today as I have plenty of other things to do that I feel like putting off :heh:

anyone know when the new dragonball anime special is coming out in japan yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_Yo!_Son_Goku_and_His_Friends_Return!!

the poster looks cool, and it looks like its DBZ, not DB

the red and blue guys in the poster with scouters are 2 new characters. They look like the henchmen from the tree of might movie

In Japan it's only known as 'Dragon Ball' i'm sure, then called it Dragon Ball/Z outside to people didn't get confused.

I thought they looked more like folk from Friezas army.

Your constant talk of this show made me watch it and:

I love it.

I am just about to watch the first 2 episodes dubbed. I hear Leeron's voice is pretty awesome. Off I go!

All I can say is wow. Leeron's voice was indeed the best voice acting for a dub I've seen/heard. The rest of the voices I'll sumarise with "SEAMOAN"...ugh. How can people possibly stand it? The whole moment in the first episode where Kamina goes off on a rant starting with 'OY OY OY OY OY' was just utterly ruined.

That was to be expected from a dub. But now I'll have to Leeron's english voice.

They turned some cool fillers into the most disgusting piece of shit ever. Seriously, I'm gonna pretend this never happened. It's just so over 9000 (in a bad way) that they can't even retcon it. And the art, animation and fights? What the hell

Yeah! Everything was going right. Ignoring the zombies, the last few episodes have been good, with nice and dark styled animation and art. And then... we got this...

Well, just one more episode to go.

Gurren-Lagann Movie Info

Lord Genome's voice actor infomation

-He says that he didn't have much to do this time, but that Lord Genome has a new episode.

-The part where Lord Genome first appears has very intense art, and the art alone is overwhelming.

-This is the first time he's recorded together with Anti-Spiral's actor.

-The character he likes the most this time is Leite.

That was to be expected from a dub. But now I'll have to Leeron's english voice.

I watched the second ep until I heard his voice. Suppressed laughter until my sides actually started to hurt. I mean they actually hurt, I always though that was a figure of speech. You have to watch it for that and that alone.

DeathNote: The Last Name is out on October 13th with a 2 disc edition again. Just as I predicted day before yesterday.

Rating for it came in around 3 months after the first Death Note movie, 3 months after July is middle-ish of October. And also it's around the time volume 3 comes out, similar to Volume 2 and the first movie :heh:

Hopefully L: Change the WorLd will be early Q1.

Dont ask me why but for some reason Im really looking forward to the new dbz next month, but Im not excited about the live action movie one bit. Speaking of the dragonball movie, its been confirmed to be a trilogy (annoyingly)

Just recieved an email from HMV advertising this

Set in a post-apocalyptic future, 'Origin Spirits Of The Past' is the gripping anime that details the struggle between the warring factions of human survivors. Order now and get a bonus disc including "The Making Of Origin" (50 minutes), 4 limited edition postcards and a limited edition card slip cover.

Anyone know anything about it? £11.99 they are charging, worth it?

Edit: out 25.08.08 btw

I made another so i don't break the rules...

Im loving Mirai Nikki and Alive - The Final Evoltion, i heard Alive is going to receive an Anime, it will be cool.

And now, for One Piece (wich is getting better and better by chapter)

OH MY GOD!!! So many Devil Fruits for the Super Novas, its simply awesome, and when Kizaru send the laughing guy flying through a lot of buildings i was like WOW!!! Now it seems that Kizaru arm was cut and then there was an explosion due to that weird music of Apoo, what the hell? And this Arc is just starting

:D

Also, Soul Eater is getting in date, wich is very good, how many chapters are in Japan? Translated, there are 51

We've discussed this in the past, and decided to keep manga discussions in the anime thread.

*merges*

Only manga I have is Appleseed which rocked so hard. I'm pretty sure it was never written, but did Book 5 ever surface without my knowledge?

I've got about 5 or 6 Naruto episodes stored up :D I believe next week is the last filler so we're gonna watch them all then, in time for the good stuff. If the good stuff isn't very good, ie slow and poorly animated like the first two seasons of Shippuuden, I'm moving onto the manga.

On a side note, zomg, thread title renamed after nearly 3 years of service.

I've got about 5 or 6 Naruto episodes stored up :D I believe next week is the last filler so we're gonna watch them all then, in time for the good stuff. If the good stuff isn't very good, ie slow and poorly animated like the first two seasons of Shippuuden, I'm moving onto the manga.

On a side note, zomg, thread title renamed after nearly 3 years of service.

The last couple of episodes (the doubles 68-69 and this most recent one 70) are both pretty awesome!

I think you will like it shorteh! :D

HOLY FUCK!!!

To those who still don't see One Piece and are living under a rock, WAKE UP!!!

OH MY GOD, THAT POWER WAS SO AWESOME!!! HE FUCKING FINISHED 4 SN IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS WITH THAT!!! Apoo is so dumb, he should've ran away instead of watching that and using his Devil Fruit power, even knowing he can't win, what an asshole.

And i can't believe it, they had to use the biggest combination they could to finish (and maybe they didn't even finish him) Kuma, WTF? And that's just a clone? There are a lot of them out there? Also, the Axe man is now going to kick one of the three captain's ass, PLEASE, don't be Luffy :'(.

The new Devil Fruits are so awesome, i hope Killer doesn't have one

This Spoiler can be described in one word:

EPIC

Strike Witches is really good. The concept behind it makes it good. The characters just make it that little bit better.

Strike Witches is really good. The concept behind it makes it good. The characters just make it that little bit better.

you like it? seriously? :o

I thought I was the only one! I need to watch episode 5 though! :) might do that tomorrow at some point.

Really? Because I´ve only watched 3 episodes with my friend and most of it was spend laughing at how stupid it is.