NEurope

So I've just bought all the Death Note manga, volumes 1-12 and also Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (which is about the case L and Naomi Misora worked on together)... AWESOME! Best day ever!!!

All in one day? That would be absolutely mental.

Post your thoughts on Another Note when your done, i'm vaguely considering getting it...

In fact, anyone else here read it?

Yeah, first part of the anime or something. Been known for ages :heh:

Guess you didn't here. Eureka 7 better be a sequel T_T

It is the anime again, I'm guessing from the video it is just the first part and then the second movie will be the second part of the anime. Watching that made me really really want to watch the series again. I think I will do sometime, all of it in a day. (The advert is a kinda spoiler isn't it as to what happens)

E7 has a movie coming out, but that wouldn't be a second season would it? Another load of episodes would be extreme.

ssj: DVDPacific's delivery is pretty good coming from America. Takes 10 days maybe choosing the Air mail one. It's been a while I've forgotten the options, only sucky is customs.

Post your thoughts on Another Note when your done, i'm vaguely considering getting it...

In fact, anyone else here read it?

Another Note is absolutely fantastic, I bought it back in Feb when it came out, I was more hyped about 13: How to Read, but this novel easily took my favourite.

Its a very good read, and a very intriguing and twisted case they are dealing with, and it ends so well, its a bit complex, so theres a final chapter dealing with any misunderstandings with the ending.

Its a shame there are no other novels in the work by this author, despite Ohba's interest in another.

Is it a graphical novel, or just huh, text?

Los Anegeles BB Murder cases? Text. Has a nice opening picture however. The story is absolutely amazing too.

I have no problem with text, just that I never understood completely the word novel.

I have no problem with text, just that I never understood completely the word novel.

Ah true, graphic novel and such.

Any Geass fans here? Holy fack at the new episode.

E7 has a movie coming out, but that wouldn't be a second season would it? Another load of episodes would be extreme.

ssj: DVDPacific's delivery is pretty good coming from America. Takes 10 days maybe choosing the Air mail one. It's been a while I've forgotten the options, only sucky is customs.

Nothing about a second season. Just it has a new mythos or something, with Renton and Eureka as main characters. They're meant to be together :heart:

ssj, the delivery options are explained on the site, but from memory, the Priority mail, the middle shipping option for UK, about £3/4 takes about a week. If it's sent on the Monday, it'll arrive on the Saturday. The Courier will arrive on the 3rd day. Shipping.

As for the slowest, can't remember the name, takes a couple of weeks I think, never used it personally. I normally go for the priority option.

So I've just bought all the Death Note manga, volumes 1-12 and also Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (which is about the case L and Naomi Misora worked on together)... AWESOME! Best day ever!!!

Another Note is absolutely fantastic, I bought it back in Feb when it came out, I was more hyped about 13: How to Read, but this novel easily took my favourite.

Its a very good read, and a very intriguing and twisted case they are dealing with, and it ends so well, its a bit complex, so theres a final chapter dealing with any misunderstandings with the ending.

Its a shame there are no other novels in the work by this author, despite Ohba's interest in another.

Now that I'm going to spend some boring mornings in the beach, I was thinking of getting Another Note to kill the boredom.

Great to know you guys liked it! I had no idea if it was decent or not.

And what is that How to read thing? I know how to read. What is it about?

Sweet, sounds tempting to say the least. Id been thinking it would be a meh spin off...

And what is that How to read thing? I know how to read. What is it about?

It's pretty much a Death Note encyclopedia. Character profiles, interviews, how its made and such like. Its pretty cool. Also it has the original pilot chaptery thing which is interesting for seeing the beginnings of death note...

It has nears experiences as L afterwards with another death note appearing too, and you see the shinigami king...

Aren't you talking about the DeathNote one shot that was released a little while back?

Aren't you talking about the DeathNote one shot that was released a little while back?

Released with how to read wasn't it?:confused:

It was released in Japan a few months ago or something so I don't think so.

What I love about One Piece is, even though it's easily one of my favourite Animes ever, I always forget about it. When I remember, or get reminded (like right now), there's always about 5 episodes for me to catch up on :D

For those that watch Bleach and are up to date:

does the princess always refer to herself in the third person such as "us" or "we"?

For those that watch Bleach and are up to date:

does the princess always refer to herself in the third person such as "us" or "we"?

Isn't that a royalty thing?

as in "The Royal We"

It is rather annoying.

I thought that but she says "us" as well, I thought there might be more to it but oh well :)

Expect alot of filler guiz, the anime was nearly up to the manga =[ about 50 chapters off it...

I thought that but she says "us" as well, I thought there might be more to it but oh well :)

Could be a japanese royal thing, or the way the Japanese is converted to English.. :)

noooooooooooooo fillers. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

It'll probably be a (more or less) direct translation of something like wareware, which can be used much like the Royal we in English.

Expect alot of filler guiz, the anime was nearly up to the manga =[ about 50 chapters off it...

You kidding? :heh:

At the time the manga was only a few chapters ahead. if that. Now with the pendulum chapters and the start again, it's like 15 or so. The big fight the anime geared up has pretty much just started in the manga.

The fillers won't end till way into next year if we're lucky.