NEurope

I'm not sure if this was posted already but what the hell. Here goes:

1216348138005ia4.jpg[

Will be watching: Clannad after story, Lucky Star OVA.

Everyone should watch after story, even beings of pure energy that are incapable of experiencing emotions.

Heh, that picture has me hyped for autumn now =(

Bring on Gundam 00, Lucky Star OVA and Casshern Sins!

Ah yea Lucky Star. Can't believe I forgot that one :heh:

Well i've got a fair bit of downloading to do.

Ah yea Lucky Star. Can't believe I forgot that one :heh:

Well i've got a fair bit of downloading to do.

Same, I desperately need an external HDD as my only computer is a laptop.

I'm not sure if this was posted already but what the hell. Here goes:

1216348138005ia4.jpg[

There´s nothing there that interests me :(

Except maybe Fist of the North star series there and not because of it´s quality more so the humor of it.

Nana: Made for girls and still less lame than "beck".

You fail.

Also, more Nodame, yay!

Latest Naruto was pretty swish. Shame it was all build up and now we probably have to wait another 2 weeks for Naruto to start training with the 8 tails coming up next week. Myobokuzan looked like a pretty cool place.

---

Spoilers?

If pa frog can do that, i cannot wait to see what naruto can do, normal strength clones? an extremely powerful Rasengan? who knows...

I pre-ordered death note volume 2 and the live action movies (limited edition versions) from amazon today.

Came to £25.50 in total

Talking of Clannad, episode 24 is out now, and it covers the Tomoyo arc. (in a different world) Was nicely done, but I've never been that much of a fan of that arc.

Talking of Clannad, episode 24 is out now, and it covers the Tomoyo arc. (in a different world) Was nicely done, but I've never been that much of a fan of that arc.

Just found it. I'm about to watch it now.

Also, I completely forgot about the Clannad movie! I must watch that sometime.

-EDIT- I must say: Grunch, it looks so good when your Nagisa avatar and my Tomoyo avatar are under one another. :)

Stefkov, tell me that wasn't a big spoiler from the Naruto manga waaaay ahead of the anime that you just posted out of tags :(

In unrelated news: the Sekirei anime I said 'hey, cool' about last week... I watched a bit of the first episode and it's really sucky compared to the manga :/

Stefkov, tell me that wasn't a big spoiler from the Naruto manga waaaay ahead of the anime that you just posted out of tags :(

In unrelated news: the Sekirei anime I said 'hey, cool' about last week... I watched a bit of the first episode and it's really sucky compared to the manga :/

Nah, that's not even near a big spoiler. It's just meh stuff and insignificant just now. But the time that anime catches up you would of long since forgotten.

Well I hid it anyway. I gotta say, I'm pretty fussy about spoilers. I love everything being a surprise and now I know

He's going to train up to 8 tails, even though where the anime is, he's going mental on 4 and trying not to use the kyuubi's power anymore.

I also know about 10 things I picked up from narutofan forums because of idiots: Kakashi learns something to do with rasengan, Naruto makes a shuriken rasengan, itachi, orochimaru and asuma... the list goes on. ugh, I had to leave those forums because they were full of thoughtless people spoiling the anime

It's not a big deal, I mean no hard feelings or anyfink, but it would be best if things like that, no matter what the anime or manga, could be tagged :)

Good thing your theory about that spoiler is wrong then :heh:

Though the stuff you read, isn't exactly all true and is missing vital things. So basically with that stuff, you've still got surprises regarding them.

Also did you go into the right section in NF? There's certain places they can't talk about the manga, though I would imagine some idiots would spoil it.

Also do anime only watchers know how Kakashi got his Sharingan and the story behind it?

Just found it. I'm about to watch it now.

Also, I completely forgot about the Clannad movie! I must watch that sometime.

Well, it made me remember why I loved Clannad so much. I really should watch it again. :heart:

I've found a way to watch the Clannad movie, am about to do that in a bit.

You know what? I'm so glad I got into anime. If I hadn't, I would never have discovered Clannad and its sheer brilliance!

I guess I forgot the spoiler, didn't really think it was but then not everyone reads it.

Code Geass is good. It feels like I'm watching Death Note but with Mecha.

Good thing your theory about that spoiler is wrong then :heh:

Though the stuff you read, isn't exactly all true and is missing vital things. So basically with that stuff, you've still got surprises regarding them.

Also did you go into the right section in NF? There's certain places they can't talk about the manga, though I would imagine some idiots would spoil it.

Also do anime only watchers know how Kakashi got his Sharingan and the story behind it?

No they don't, they've never animated Kakashi Gaiden for some reason (I've read it though). It's wierd that they've never animated it because it came between the two parts of the manga.

Yeah I was in the right section of NF, but there are so many noobs on those boards, and people tend to have things in their sigs and avatars, or they just say things in the anime board that they shouldn't. I was a regular there so I got to know the good and bad.

I'm thinking I might start buying the Naruto manga, if I import it from the US it's about the same price but comes out sooner. The manga is almost up to where the anime is in Japan, which is cool. I know I don't have to buy them because scanlations are everywhere, but if I was to 'convert' from the anime to the manga, I'd rather do it with a proper book, because I'm not a big fan of scanned comics, I think it makes me care less, as weird as that sounds. Also it's nice to give something back :) I wouldn't start collecting the manga at vol 1 though, as I've read all that before. Probably just at 28 (part 2) or 27 (Kakashi Gaiden).

I'm only considering it, anyway. I might wait to see how good the anime is when it comes back out of filler, and decide based on that. Who knows, they might actually pick up the pace.

Edit: does anyone know how much Viz edits the manga when it comes out in volumes? I'm thinking things like removing cigs etc...

Is it me..or did Naruto feel abit Dragonall this week?

Senjutsu? Power from nature? SPIRIT BOMB ANY ONE?

Is it me..or did Naruto feel abit Dragonall this week?

Senjutsu? Power from nature? SPIRIT BOMB ANY ONE?

did you not get that from when rasengan was first learnt? it's all spirit bombesqe, i'm willing to bet a nature created rasenagn comes from this...

i know i'm right

did you not get that from when rasengan was first learnt? it's all spirit bombesqe, i'm willing to bet a nature created rasenagn comes from this...

i know i'm right

I personally got 'Theres a hadouken selotaped to my hand'. But I guess your idea makes sense.

I was thinking just now what would be pretty awesome, is if Naruto can get that Shuriken Rasengan finish, he can maybe use them as Shuriken and actually throw them. But thinking back the one he made that time was fricking huage was it not?

So I just finished the first Season of Code Geass having started it at 4 or 5 ish. The ending sucked majorly, but I'm glad I know/there was a message at the end of the show there's a second season. It's really really good.

doesany1 know if aneme central evver goon a show somethg new. how manyu time cn i watcg gitss over and ovre aagian?

doesany1 know if aneme central evver goon a show somethg new. how manyu time cn i watcg gitss over and ovre aagian?

I hope so, totally.