NEurope

One Piece owns ^^

Its so Underated in America, its well received in Europe and Japan tough :), more than Bleach and Naruto O_O

even IGN said death note is the best anime ever.

Theyve given more then 1 episode 10/10

You kidding? :heh:

At the time the manga was only a few chapters ahead. if that. Now with the pendulum chapters and the start again, it's like 15 or so. The big fight the anime geared up has pretty much just started in the manga.

The fillers won't end till way into next year if we're lucky.

*only just finished the manga* so nerrr,

and i reckon your right, this time next year it'll be on track...for awhile

*only just finished the manga* so nerrr,

and i reckon your right, this time next year it'll be on track...for awhile

I think the anime finished around 313, could of done the last chapter, since it was a few pages they needed. Then there was the Turn Back the Pendulums, which was 10 chapters I think? Now it's on 317. Wasn't too far off :heh:

I think maybe in Q4 it will go back to the manga. Gives it about 70/80 worth of material to do, then by the time they animate all that, they have more from the manga released during animation etc.

Waitings a bitch -.-

Gimme Gundam 00 and FMA and i'll be fine.

I think the anime finished around 313, could of done the last chapter, since it was a few pages they needed. Then there was the Turn Back the Pendulums, which was 10 chapters I think? Now it's on 317. Wasn't too far off :heh:

I think maybe in Q4 it will go back to the manga. Gives it about 70/80 worth of material to do, then by the time they animate all that, they have more from the manga released during animation etc.

Waitings a bitch -.-

Gimme Gundam 00 and FMA and i'll be fine.

This is what i get for being vague damnit! and honestly, i can kinda see them doing the turn backs, and then more filler as each arc seems to be about 100 or so chapters...

An american live-action of Cowboy Bebop?? Uh oh! I see where this is heading...

Let's see what they do with this and Dragon Ball.

America has been remaking great Japonese things into shitty america's soaps for very long (See horror movies)

Just believe it doesn't exist, it will be the best to do.

An american live-action of Cowboy Bebop?? Uh oh! I see where this is heading...

Let's see what they do with this and Dragon Ball.

I have higher hopes for Bebop than Dragonball, no offence to the japs, but I think nationality will play a big part for the characters in both films. Dragonball has an odd storyline (an entertaining one at the least), but all the dragon stuff and the strong guy into martial arts is very far eastern.

Whilst cowboy bebop, bounty hunter in the future which casual space travel is actually possible can be pulled off by western actors I believe, try showing me any Jap saying his name is Spike and I'l just ignore it and think to myself "Shit, Yakuza".

Yes, I agree. Cowboy Bebob has a much more of a western feeling than 90% of the other animes and could actually fit well.

But previous westernizations, and what I've seen from the Dragon Ball movie, don't give me much hope.

One Piece owns ^^

Its so Underated in America, its well received in Europe and Japan tough :), more than Bleach and Naruto O_O

Bandai Namco EU don't seem to think that. :(

Give the Cowboy Bebop americanised to Joss Whedon and then it will be good. Cowboy Bebop had similarities with Firefly I thought so it would be very noice if Joss were to do it.

Awesome news: Black Lagoon Series 3 announced :yay:

SWEET!!

Actually, that said I never watched the second series... ah well...

Waiting for new episodes can be so frustrating, Downloaded torrents for Episode 3 of the newest season of Zero no Tsukaima only to find that only the opening and Ending were even subtitled.

Dante, what's up with your sig? Why are they dressed as Renton and Eureka? o_O

Shorty it's some fan art I think. I saw it somewhere a while back. Can't remember where. Just found it on animesuki, probably not originally from there.

I was just reading up on Gurren Lagann's Ganmen and I'm so tempted to watch the entire thing again. It's such a good series.

Dante, what's up with your sig? Why are they dressed as Renton and Eureka? o_O

My sig? O_o

It should be this:

souleater04bj9np7jy0.jpg

What did you see Shorty?

Err, yeah. Avatar. My bad. Make me want to watch Eureka Seven again :)

Second Death Note Special Announced

The Japanese broadcaster NTV has announced that it will air the Death Note Rewrite 2: L o Tsugu Mono (Death Note: Rewrite 2: L's Successors) special on August 22. Like the first special, this new compilation will summarize a part of the 2006-2007 television anime series. Specifically, it will recount the final half of the supernatural suspense story, including the investigators Near and Mello's confrontations with the vigilante Kira. For those who have not seen the first special (Death Note Rewrite: Genshi Suru Kami) last August or the television series, the genius detective character L and his assistant Watari will provide exposition of the story leading up the second special.

Viz Media published Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's original manga in North America, and Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block just completed its first run of the television anime series from Viz this summer

Source

This is amazing news, I enjoyed the first special (The extra scenes were so worthwhile). The ending too was amazing.

Shame K-H are no longer around :(

Yeah, loved Kuro-Hana. I've not completely watched all the special. Only bits here and there and the ending.

The movies have the best end imo. Was really good.

Speaking of movies, by Death Note Movie got shipped today, hopefully arrive on Monday.

Should be getting fma season one part one tomorrow, and the death note movies on wednesday

Episode 4 of Slayers Revvie! It was awesome. I'm REALLY loving this series.

I'm guessing it'll be 26 eps in total, what with the episode titles going in english alphabetical order so far...