NEurope

Episode 4 of Slayers Revvie! It was awesome. I'm REALLY loving this series.

I'm guessing it'll be 26 eps in total, what with the episode titles going in english alphabetical order so far...

Didn´t series 1-3 also have 26 episodes?

Still haven´t watched episode 3 and 4.... I should do that.

Didn´t series 1-3 also have 26 episodes?

Still haven´t watched episode 3 and 4.... I should do that.

I've only seen the Lina/Nagi OVAs from ADV. I've sadly never seen the classic old series'. I'd love to be able to buy them.

Just finished watching the english version of death note. Its pure awesomeness

Now Ive seen all 37 episodes in both english and japanese.

The question is, what should I watch next?

facepalm.jpg

... What happened to Olympic Gamer?

Edit: Ok, I've seen "How was your day" thread, I suspected it was demonmike and was starting to feel sorry for him for being banned, but after reading that and the way it was blatantly told, not any more.

What did he say? I always end up missing these things.

Well anyway, my DeathNote movie arrived today, which is smexy and looks really nice cover wise. Might watch it later on. Also I might go out and hunt for the second anime volume with the L figure, but I want all the figures like the Americans get with each volume T_T

He didn't say nuffink. If all the staff knew then why wait until now till he was banned. Probably the stupidest thing I've seen happen on here. Ya'll got along fine with him so why is it now it's bad thing. Oh noes he was previously banned can't make it seem like we were just overlooking it'll give us a bad image.This is alcohol talking

Few minor notes: Newest Code Geass was ace. Kallen owned Suzaku.

Evangelion is a pretty good anime. I now know where The3rdChildren got his username from :p

Yeah, did seem pretty stupid. He was getting on fine and no problems or anything, then he just got banned.

Also, 'The Last Name' and 'L: Change the WorLd' is getting a release here by 4 digital media, hazzahs. The Last Name is supposed to get a release soonish aswell.

I've only seen the Lina/Nagi OVAs from ADV. I've sadly never seen the classic old series'. I'd love to be able to buy them.

Only seen one of the OVA´s are they any good?

The one I saw was with the underwater things that made people talk funny.

The last two GL Parallel Works have been delayed till end of September. :(

Have to wait awhile for Lord Genome videos. :sad:

Onto episode 24 of TTGL, almost there!

Also Bleach has become rather blergh lately. Naruto has become better lately. Soul Eater has become weird but amazing lately.

I finally found out that the release date for the Lucky Star OVA is September 26th. Quite a while to go.

And is this the new poster for the OVA? This was not the picture in AniDB before:

dvdovalzc5.jpg

nt0807pinuplpi7.jpg

Vocaloid Kagami and Konata!? Sign me in!!

Onto episode 24 of TTGL, almost there!

Also Bleach has become rather blergh lately. Naruto has become better lately. Soul Eater has become weird but amazing lately.

How can you say Naruto has become better if we're right in the middle of fillers?

Got Full Metal alchemist season 1 part one on dvd through the post today

The death note live action movie (limited edition dvd with book) got shipped today too

Speaking of Naruto fillers it apparently goes back to manga content for episode 72, on 21 Aug.

Finally the fillers end.

Has anyone a link to help me understand NGE a bit better? It probably didn't help being drunk at 1 (It's saint Володимир day today k...) and having the worst piece of food that when I think about it, it really does make me want to hurl. So ya, it was good, but what the hell was happening at the end?

How can you say Naruto has become better if we're right in the middle of fillers?

I mean for the last few episodes, I've found it a bit boring but finally looks like it might be picking up.

Has anyone a link to help me understand NGE a bit better? It probably didn't help being drunk at 1 (It's saint Володимир day today k...) and having the worst piece of food that when I think about it, it really does make me want to hurl. So ya, it was good, but what the hell was happening at the end?

You where DRUNK while watching the end of EVANGELION!? Evangelion by itself is brain-fuck inducing, let alone with a few gallons of alcohol to go along with it. Well, the only thing I can recommend you is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_%28TV_series%29

It's got lot's of info and links to even more info, but I can't garantee you'll understand anyway.

What happened in the end was

The 3rd impact

I mean for the last few episodes, I've found it a bit boring but finally looks like it might be picking up.

Well, kinda. We're entering the final part of the ark.

What are the best and worst anime dubs you've heard?

Mine are;

Best - Cowboy Bebop, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, Ghost in the Shell SAC, Hellsing & Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040

Worst - Love Hina, DBGT & DBZ.

O_W need not apply to this...

Best: Ghost in the Shell (all of them), Haruhi, Azumanga Daioh, Evangelion, .hack//SIGN.

Worst: Naruto (Just Naruto's voice was bad, that's all. The other VAs were alright.)

Best: FullMetal Alchemist, Gundam Wing, DB/Z/GT pre-FUNimation

Worst: Naruto, DB/Z/GT FUNimation

That'll do for now, can't be bothered remembering others :heh:

best dub ever- death note english dub

For once I actualy prefer it to the jap version.

The jap version is still great though

worst dub- 4kids sonic x. The jap version of Sonic X is really cool, but they made the english version very childish

Worst dub I've heard is probably a Saturday morning thing. One Piece or that spinning top series.

I always liked the Tenchi Muyo/Universe dubs. I think every character was really well cast, and it makes me sad Ryoko's voice on the newer Ryo-oh-ki series wasn't the same actress. Ryoko's 90s English voice was perfect - dead on character and full of attitude without sounding like a spoiled american brat.

Also, to pick out specifics, I think Jessie and James from Pokemon had wonderful voice acting until the re-cast. As they got to know the characters, they actually made them their own. Even Meowth, to an extent, grew as a character thanks to the quality of the voice work.

Oh, and Ichigo Mashimaro has disappointing English dubbing. The 12 year old girls all sound more like 17/18 year olds. Not awful, just not exactly fitting.

Did they dub the Disgaea anime yet? Did they use the voice actors from the game? I love Laharl's english voice, I think it's actually far better than the Japanese one!

worst dub- 4kids sonic x. The jap version of Sonic X is really cool, but they made the english version very childish

Seconded, the Japanese version of Sonic X was awesome! 4Kids wrecked it! :nono:

I actualy wouldnt mind watching sonic X jap again. The fight with final hazard was pure awesomness. It even had live and learn playing. Then 4-Kids did the idiotic thing and removed it