NEurope

O.M.F.G

Better not be kidding boyo. I'm tripping out here maaan.

It´s on the page before this one

Its lies. :sad::cry:

Canned Dog update the story with this.

Bones has posted up an official statement by representative director Minami Masahiko regarding the leak of their animator ranking list, saying that no such document exists inside their office, and that the data and comments about the animators in the document are not from bones.

They claim that the document was made by an unknown 3rd party and was a deliberate action of libel against the company. They are currently trying to determine who it was that made and uploaded the document and will take appropriate action.

However, Mnemosyne director Ueda Shigeru was one of the people that on the list and he has written on his online diary that he received a fax yesterday from an unnamed company apologizing for the leakage of his personal data. He checked the list on the net and his phone number and address on the list is apparently also real. The document lists him as rank C.

Also the official statement by bones says nothing about going to the police or taking any legal action.

It´s on the page before this one

Yeah I saw after I posted that.

Aw man, now I hope you are kidding on this is a lie.

Its lies. :sad::cry:

Canned Dog update the story with this.

Expected. Every company denies leaks when they happen.

I remain faithful.

Gurren Lagann Parallel Works #4 - Pierce the Heavens With Your XXX!

I think it's still true. They're making far to big of a deal from this trying to single out the person who did this. In Japan good luck?

If it was fake they'd shrug it off.

I think it's still true. They're making far to big of a deal from this trying to single out the person who did this. In Japan good luck?

If it was fake they'd shrug it off.

Yeah, its very fishy. Its leaked by a third party, so its already fake they say, yet has personal details of staff, and I'm pretty sure Japan has some form of the Data Protection Act, and with no charges being pressed, this seems too odd.

Gurren Lagann Parallel Works #4 - Pierce the Heavens With Your XXX!

Ah! The catharsis! One of the best from the OST.

That's the music that describes the whole show just by sound alone. The musical embodiment of Gurren Lagann. If translated to words, it's spelled WIN!

A japanese blog called Moon Phase already received a tip a few months back that Bones was getting ready to have a big announcement near the end of the year on a new Full Metal Alchemist anime that would follow the original manga. He was waiting for the right time when it was okay to post about the news but didn’t expect to get beaten to the news by another source.

I don't see why they would do the manga yet, it's not all that close to finishing.

Took 7 volumes for 24 eps. 19 volumes out in Japan just now and another 6 chapter not in a tankobon. So make that 20 and a half volumes altogether, 13 and a half taking away eps already done. So that's 48 eps or so. Then you could add more to that with the manga releases during production, but since I don't know how long production takes lets add for an estimate of 4 volumes so 17 and a half volumes worth so 60 episodes.

Sounds a lot, but meh. Dunno.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren Chapter Poster

up282586.jpg

The theme song for the movie will be Continuing World by Shouko Nakamura.

The single will be out in September and contains DVD video of Shouko Nakamura cosplaying as Nia.

Also new Dragonball special coming out and its made by Akira Toriyama. :D

Ah! The catharsis! One of the best from the OST.

That's the music that describes the whole show just by sound alone. The musical embodiment of Gurren Lagann. If translated to words, it's spelled WIN!

I agree with every word said here. Such a good tune, the videos pretty cool aswell, massive crater when the horse lands on the deck.

I knew it, the man who voices Viral in Gurren Lagann is the voice of Madarame in Genshiken. Such an awesome voice he has.

He also does another Madarame, the bald one in Bleach. Sheet.

I agree with every word said here. Such a good tune, the videos pretty cool aswell, massive crater when the horse lands on the deck.

I knew it, the man who voices Viral in Gurren Lagann is the voice of Madarame in Genshiken. Such an awesome voice he has.

He also does another Madarame, the bald one in Bleach. Sheet.

Really? I didn't know he did Madarame too. But now that you mention it, the voices are really the same, specially when he gets all excited.

I think everyone knows already, but in case you don't he did adult Link from Ocarina of Time and Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask too.

He's the guy on the left with the glasses:

The girl on the right is Nia's actress but she was doing Guame there.

Viral's voice doesn't hold up to the power though.

Really? I didn't know he did Madarame too. But now that you mention it, the voices are really the same, specially when he gets all excited.

I think everyone knows already, but in case you don't he did adult Link from Ocarina of Time and Fierce Deity Link from Majora's Mask too.

He's the guy on the left with the glasses:

The girl on the right is Nia's actress but she was doing Guame there.

Viral's voice doesn't hold up to the power though.

I checked on Wikipedia to confirm it and I was right. The similarites are there. When he goes crazy that high voice of his, then when he gets serious he can go really low. Just Madarame's character is pretty cool in Genshiken.

I watched the whole of that video you posted a while back. It was pretty funny watching them voice over the other characters in their voices.

I'll never understand why the Japanese gather for something like that.

Now that summer is here the massive Anime watching challenge begins!!! (tomorrow! :))

I caught up with Soul Eater which was great. I watched episode 12 and 13 Each new character they add to the series I really enjoy watching. Each is bursting with their own personalities. I love Medusa (see avatar) and think she is a great character, I want to see more from her!

I love how we get to see it from the side of the witches as well and prefered that section of the episodes than the one with the actual main characters. :D

Also finished Kanokon which for an ecchi anime wasn't half bad. One thing it did do was push the boundaries as to what can be shown. each week they managed to surpass the previous installments levels of ecchiness. Despite this happening towards the end of the series it had been toned down a fair bit.

The story was a a bit disjointed but I wasn't expecting an epic tale. It was fun though and I like the fact that the characters matured through it.

Although the kid was annoying! >__<

I need to set aside some time to finish off Ergo Proxy as well the fact that I haven't is getting ridiculous. I'm going at an abnormallly slow rate. I'm usually faster!

I need to set aside some time to finish off Ergo Proxy as well the fact that I haven't is getting ridiculous. I'm going at an abnormallly slow rate. I'm usually faster!

Dude you like need to finish it. It's not great that you'll have avatars and sigs, it's just good.

Watched all of Genshiken, the 'first' season, the OVAs and the 'second' season. The ending didn't feel like an ending; Sasahara getting a job was cool but the whole thing with Ogiue was just lame.

Dude you like need to finish it. It's not great that you'll have avatars and sigs, it's just good.

Watched all of Genshiken, the 'first' season, the OVAs and the 'second' season. The ending didn't feel like an ending; Sasahara getting a job was cool but the whole thing with Ogiue was just lame.

That is my main objective tomorrow. : peace: (along with playing more the world ends with you :D)

what is Genshiken about? I've never heard of it before! :)

Genshiken is about otaku. Mainly about doujinshi but there are anime and games in it aswell. It was just fun to watch.

Genshiken is a slice of life comedy on otaku and nerd culture. It kinda shows nerd life as a cool thing. Very funny to watch.

And yes, the ending could have been lightyears better.

OK so what the hell is this I hear about a new FMA anime, someone explain while i cream my pants :heh:

:yay:

OK so what the hell is this I hear about a new FMA anime, someone explain while i cream my pants :heh:

New FMA based from the manga since the anime and manga diverged around episode 24. So from Roy crying, the story will be completely different with different/more characters and twists :D

Rumour has it that Bones are working on a 'sequel' (Many sites state sequel, me and a few others have used our initiative to note that its likely to be an adaptation of the manga story) to FullMetal Alchemist.

It was noted that a certain Bones staff member interviewed in the past said he'd be interested in another FMA project (Looking for the source as I type this).

Bones recently released a statement that the document was leaked by a third party, so apparently that means its not real. However, the document contained all the supposed Bones staff on the project including all their personal information which Bones stated they wont be pressing charges about (Which is were the bullshit lies, as its an offence and the only time you dont wanna press charges for something like that is when your to blame)

So take it with a pinch of salt, but this is highly probable and I'd be willing to put money in it.

Genshiken is a slice of life comedy on otaku and nerd culture. It kinda shows nerd life as a cool thing. Very funny to watch.

And yes, the ending could have been lightyears better.

The Genshiken anime is not finished. Read the last volumes of the manga. It gets concluded pretty well. I don't know when they plan to finish it, but a set of 3 OVAs would be more than enough. They did OVAs to the 1st season after all.