NEurope

death note, the live action movies and volume 2 of the anime (eps 9-16) will be out on dvd on the 28th July in the uk

If you get the limited edition live action movie (at least from amazon uk) You get a free death note styled book with information about cast and characters. It looks really cool

death note, the live action movies and volume 2 of the anime (eps 9-16) will be out on dvd on the 28th July in the uk

If you get the limited edition live action movie (at least from amazon uk) You get a free death note styled book with information about cast and characters. It looks really cool

Still, took em long enough to release the movie here, I already got it. I'l be buying both DVD's ofcourse being a death note fanatic.

Talking of releases, am I the only one here extremely excited for the dragonball manga boxsets later this year? All 42 dragonball manga volumes for about £130, bargain.

Still, took em long enough to release the movie here, I already got it. I'l be buying both DVD's ofcourse being a death note fanatic.

Talking of releases, am I the only one here extremely excited for the dragonball manga boxsets later this year? All 42 dragonball manga volumes for about £130, bargain.

Oh I didnt know about them. Ill certainly be buying them.

Ive just started downloading the death note anime special directors cut version in japanese.

Without spoiling anything Ill post my views when Ive wathced it

Oh I didnt know about them. Ill certainly be buying them.

Ive just started downloading the death note anime special directors cut version in japanese.

Without spoiling anything Ill post my views when Ive wathced it

Its not that good except for the extra few scenes and ending which had me cumming buckets. I fucking loved the ending of it.

I guess I should watch that Death Note special thing. It's just 2 hours of it though that's offputting. Still need to buy the DN DVDs, as soon as my E7 colletion is done I'll get DN from America. DVD + figurines for less than what I would pay over here is muchly nice.

To the people who read the Soul Eater manga, does it get any better or maybe change format? So far i'm unimpressed (ep 10), mostly from the toilet humour and the ridiculously exaggerated characters, ugh, I don't think theres anyway to convince me to not drop it actually.

To the people who read the Soul Eater manga, does it get any better or maybe change format? So far i'm unimpressed (ep 10), mostly from the toilet humour and the ridiculously exaggerated characters, ugh, I don't think theres anyway to convince me to not drop it actually.

Well yeh it does, it's just for funs really, around ep 15 it picks up alot,

I guess I should watch that Death Note special thing. It's just 2 hours of it though that's offputting.

You shouldn´t.... it´s just a 2 hour boring recap that adds nothing to the story.

CNET Japan reports that Nico Nico Douga (Japan version of YouTube) has come to an agreement with The Association of Japanese Animations (AJA), Japan Video Software Association (JVA), and Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan (MPPA) to remove vids that are in violation of copyright belonging to members of these organizations.

This includes all fan made videos that violate the copyrights of members of these organizations. They will start deleting all existing videos that are in violation and will monitor all newly uploaded videos for violations.

AJA is made up of 34 full members and 22 associate members comprising of anime studios such as Gonzo, Sunrise, and Studio Ghibli. JVA has 35 members including Walt Disney Japan, Kadokawa Shoten, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and MPPA is made up of 4 members consisting of Shochiku, Toho, Toei, and Kadokawa Eiga.

I guess that means Nico douga is only going to be left with Touhou, Idolmaster, Vocaloid, people dancing and singing, game vids and more japanese users going to youtube.

I guess I should watch that Death Note special thing. It's just 2 hours of it though that's offputting. Still need to buy the DN DVDs, as soon as my E7 colletion is done I'll get DN from America. DVD + figurines for less than what I would pay over here is muchly nice.

It's actually cheaper there than it is to import :heh: And you still get figures if you find the right version.

The Movie and 2nd Volume has been known for...well since just after the first volume of DN came out.

Also i'm mighty tempted to get the Manga set for DB. But I have no space for manga just now :heh: Already have 2 drawers full of it.

It's actually cheaper there than it is to import :heh: And you still get figures if you find the right version.

This is interesting. I will have a look around one day.

Dunno if the figured ones are still out though, said it was limited edition :heh:

Oh wow, a Sekirei anime. Fanservice-extreme manga, but still pretty cool.

Just watched Lucky Star episode 1. Rather amusing, but different. I've never really seen a show of any kind where they spend the first part of the episode discussing different ways of eating/cooking different types of food. (I don't watch cookery programmes, btw.)

DragonBall DS is coming out in Japan but I saw this WTF screen image.

71561020080702_202959_2_big.jpg

That is very WTF. Bulma looks horrible :shakehead

You shouldn´t.... it´s just a 2 hour boring recap that adds nothing to the story.

True, but the extra scene at the end with the grave is fucking awesome, so evil...

Also i'm mighty tempted to get the Manga set for DB. But I have no space for manga just now :heh: Already have 2 drawers full of it.

Do what I do man, floor stack. I have 120 volumes of manga and its starting to move to the floor now, my storage area is full

CNET Japan reports that Nico Nico Douga (Japan version of YouTube) has come to an agreement with The Association of Japanese Animations (AJA), Japan Video Software Association (JVA), and Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan (MPPA) to remove vids that are in violation of copyright belonging to members of these organizations.

This includes all fan made videos that violate the copyrights of members of these organizations. They will start deleting all existing videos that are in violation and will monitor all newly uploaded videos for violations.

AJA is made up of 34 full members and 22 associate members comprising of anime studios such as Gonzo, Sunrise, and Studio Ghibli. JVA has 35 members including Walt Disney Japan, Kadokawa Shoten, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and MPPA is made up of 4 members consisting of Shochiku, Toho, Toei, and Kadokawa Eiga.

I guess that means Nico douga is only going to be left with Touhou, Idolmaster, Vocaloid, people dancing and singing, game vids and more japanese users going to youtube.

NOOOOOO! They're cutting the legs of the crazy creators of all those MAD movies such as this masterpiece.

Well, as long as they use youtube it's all good, but youtube is also under heavy copyright infringement damage control.

About the new season:

scarecrowman.jpg

Scarecrowman? What the hell?

And when will the Lucky Star OVA and the new season of Haruhi be out?

It isnt just the dragon ball manga, death note and dbz are having the same done to them according to amazon uk.

I nearly have all of the dbz manga and im in the process of collecting the dn manga so i wont be getting those

Ill be getting the dragonball set though, after Ive gotton the ocarina of time volumes that will be out around that time.

The DragonBall Z volumes will be the ones included in the 42 set though will it not?

Ah right. I thought you meant all 42 volumes was together, didn't realise they seperated it.

And yet, i swear Dragon ball was 1 to 20 and the Z the rest?

Man, I just caught up on some Naruto and Bleach after just not waching them even though I had them. Fights in Bleach were like RAWR MOAR POWAR > RAAAAWWWRR MOOOAAARRR POOWWAAARRR> I win.

And Naruto, enough of this Sora shit.

Yet I still will watch them.

I'm contemplating on whether to get the winged version of Gurren Lagann...

Man, I just caught up on some Naruto and Bleach after just not waching them even though I had them. Fights in Bleach were like RAWR MOAR POWAR > RAAAAWWWRR MOOOAAARRR POOWWAAARRR> I win.

And Naruto, enough of this Sora shit.

Yet I still will watch them.

I'm contemplating on whether to get the winged version of Gurren Lagann...

SORRRRRRRRRRA

Dunno what it is, i just don't like him, but i want to know whats up with him =[